Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: No lag an no endless hexagon ??

  1. #21
    One-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    394
    Frankie, I'm experiencing the same flashing hexagons syndrome
    It's not just CTC.
    Reading mail, daily tasks tabs, arena tabs...

  2. #22
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,546
    No issue Frankie.

    I am sure it hits you real hard.

    I guess the time I play is from 2200 to 1200 UTC. So probably avoid the peak period.

    Another possibility is that I play from the South East Asia region so connectivity to Taps server and play load could be very different from you
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  3. #23
    Five-Star Admiral Frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    No issue Frankie.

    I am sure it hits you real hard.

    I guess the time I play is from 2200 to 1200 UTC. So probably avoid the peak period.

    Another possibility is that I play from the South East Asia region so connectivity to Taps server and play load could be very different from you
    well, two weeks back everything was OK, even some reduced lag ... but after recent updates, HP, MC... is unberable

    I do not expect that they moved servers to other location in last two weeks ... it is just bad developement and housekeeping of the servers!

    I do play from Europe but it was not the problem before...
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

    No longer playing GL ...

  4. #24
    Three-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    617
    yeah it is shit now. about 5 mins loading once I am out of the game. man oh man it just gets worse and worse. anyone notice that in GL your force never improves even though reshape has improved. It behaves as though it has improved tho. anyone having the same problem? now I do not know who to fight coz my force is totally wrong. wtf!

  5. #25
    I'm glad i'm not the only one to have an exessively slow connection and playability. Maybe it's due to the the update of stelar forest + CCC + the new empire colosseum.
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

    Lt: The immortal +7

    "I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

  6. #26
    One-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    391
    I noticed that too for a short time, my force in GL was not increasing...than it was updated. I had another kind of problem yesterday. I used battle bot for Primus but snce i was online and free at the time of Primus battle i wanted to take control: surprise, surprise....i could not click on Primus because according to Dexter's Lab it was 40 minutes until Primus...even though the Primus just started...

  7. #27
    Five-Star Admiral Frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
    I'm glad i'm not the only one to have an exessively slow connection and playability. Maybe it's due to the the update of stelar forest + CCC + the new empire colosseum.
    Yes also CtC was going on.. I think this was the main slow down..
    Today again very slow loading in morning (before work) but I had the impession that the response time was slightly improved with CtC finished... do you have the same observation guys? .. I wish they disable the War channel... very much useless during CtC, CCC and Invasion...
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

    No longer playing GL ...

  8. #28
    One-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Yes also CtC was going on.. I think this was the main slow down..
    Today again very slow loading in morning (before work) but I had the impession that the response time was slightly improved with CtC finished... do you have the same observation guys? .. I wish they disable the War channel... very much useless during CtC, CCC and Invasion...
    Very slight improvement...to quote the idiots "is only 90% compared to last time!"
    Yeah maybe it is 10% faster but still annoying as hell and game breaking.
    What a pity that this game is so plagued by their stupidity, because they have a good game recipe: I came back in the game after a few months, because i admit it is a little addictive and i didn't find another game to like more than this one. I came back but i play it on a casual level now...i won't spend another dime on it....

  9. #29
    Five-Star Admiral Frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    Very slight improvement...to quote the idiots "is only 90% compared to last time!"
    Yeah maybe it is 10% faster but still annoying as hell and game breaking.
    What a pity that this game is so plagued by their stupidity, because they have a good game recipe: I came back in the game after a few months, because i admit it is a little addictive and i didn't find another game to like more than this one. I came back but i play it on a casual level now...i won't spend another dime on it....
    you came back, i noticed.. as I am thinking to attenuate my play... real life has to go forward and move on ..I am just curious how far TAP can go, so that is only reason (more or less + friends on FB group) why why I srtick around (merger will be end stop i guess) ...

    I do not and will not give a dime for it as well .. that is past (month cards)...

    btw, I logged into game just now and it was not 10% but 30-50% faster really visible.. I noticed the "Coloseum" disabled.. no idea if this also helped but I noticed faster opening of the screens and not 10seconds+ waiting time which drives me crazy .. but weekend was my worst gaming experience ever in this game, shame on developers

    but they also collect less for SS commanders (just 1 player going for it, Anakin).. I guess people are getting fed up with support and TAP will feel it ...maybe too late
    Last edited by Frankie; April 25th, 2017 at 10:44.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

    No longer playing GL ...

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    but they also collect less for SS commanders (just 1 player going for it, Anakin).. I guess people are getting fed up with support and TAP will feel it ...maybe too late
    That's because Bernard is too bad! He is weaker than Caroline or SL. He has just high speed and HP.
    This commander is a jock^^
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

    Lt: The immortal +7

    "I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •