Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No lag an no endless hexagon ??

One-Star Admiral
    It's even worse now, after the last update: every time i leave the game screen (switch application, or screen lock) i have to wait 2 minutes or more until i can finally click on something. Sometimes this shit happens even if i'm not leaving the game, during some repetitive action...I uninstalled the game (delete cache and data too) 3 times, no change...

DO YOU READ THIS T4F-ADMIN???? CAN YOU TELL YOUR IDIOT PROGRAMMERS AND SUPPORT WHAT IS HAPPENING? CAN YOUR INEPT, IDIOT AND UTTERLY STUPID TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT FU..ING DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SHIT? CAN YOU FU..ING IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE WE HAVE WITH THIS PILE OF SHIT YOU TURNED THE GAME INTO?

Banned
    T4F programers are a bunch of drunk guys or even worse ..... . O each update they have a procedure with annoying level to set on game play... I think is 2-3% right now... They want to test how stupid are the players and how much do they spend on very annoying and full of bugs game

One-Star Admiral
    To be fair, the game has improved in terms of its features :-
    Use of Reshaper Evolver can be done at the upgrade tab...

BUT, it's now more laggy,
    Game pauses for more than just one or two mins, like 5 mins.
    Occasionally more than 10 MINUTES!
    My tablet keep telling me that the game uses too much of the CPU/RAM (80%+)

The game keeps dropping out during GL after I have selected an opponent: (
    My tablet has 1GB of RAM.
    I'm thinking of getting one with 2GB of RAM to check whether it will make a difference: (

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender Wiggin View Post
    Is only me or T4F fixed this kind of problem ...?
    Is unbelievable .... I can play without restart every 2 clicks in game ....
    This will be until next update I hope they will never update this game again
    I haven't to restart too so many times like before but i think a new update will show up, hope with no hexagons.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

My game experience before CtC was pretty good but with the CtC, it is lagging and slow.

I also find that the connect type does play a part for me - wifi or mobile, unfortunately, it doesn't matter which type because sometimes wifi is better, sometimes mobile is better
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I really hope that devs will add an option to shut down pan-server chat for good. I'm fine with it. Perhaps pandora servers could share a 3 servers battle chat but no more
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    I really hope that devs will add an option to shut down pan-server chat for good. I'm fine with it. Perhaps pandora servers could share a 3 servers battle chat but no more
    ☝ THIS, i don't know how many times this has been a problem for me. Alliance and Server chat only, the others just slow the game down.
    ben42.s814 world 772 (Android)

Yes, totally support it.

And if Tap still wants a world chat, move it over to whisper (which up til now, no one is whispering sweet nothings to me).

Make it a toggle too, those who want to chat can turn it on and chat, while those who don't want to chat can turn it off.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

One-Star Admiral
    Oh yes, this would be a real improvement. Until a few updates ago the world chat was still a little manageable, but lately it's preposterous. Before it was limited backward, we could scroll back a limited number of lines, now it;s out of control, I entered world chat accidentally and thousands of lines started to scroll fast in the chat window....after nearly 4 minutes it was still going strong....that's completely crazy and stupid too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    My game experience before CtC was pretty good but with the CtC, it is lagging and slow.

I also find that the connect type does play a part for me - wifi or mobile, unfortunately, it doesn't matter which type because sometimes wifi is better, sometimes mobile is better
    I try to be very very very mild in my expession here! The CtC was and is utter disaster!
    I see only hexagons... I spend on watching hexagosn 90% of gaming time! ...ffff

It took 3 to 5minutes to just load sceeens and watching hexagons ...then once loaded, you could not fire your supply, after 2-5 shots again hexagons.. so it took up to 5mins to unload (if I managed in 2mins I was very happy).
    The sunday Evening (Central CET time) it was crazy, worst experience ever... after that I decided to quit CtC for this sessions...
    because of lagg even battle results were displayed wrongly... very strange messages during supply unload/attack ("Match concluded", something like "unhandled operation" contact support) ... too bad I was so pissed did not take the screenshots, I did not if I should cry or laugh ... it cost us wins and time .. this was a BIG mess ..

TAP please fix the lagg! ... for primus I must log at least 5 minutes before otherwise I miss the 2min setup windo for Battle boot..
    (or even better fix the adv-battle boot so I can get 100% buff upon activation few hour before Primus!)
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...