Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Empire Colosseum rewards

Three-Star Admiral

Missing Empire Colosseum rewards

Did u guys get any rewards at all? Mine is showing up empty for the last round of fight. Even my rewards tab is empty and i had the best number of wins this last round. fracking tap

edit: btw why are paints allowed at all. defeats the purpose for all things being almost equal (if not for the random pool).
    Last edited by rx3; April 26th, 2017 at 21:19.

Major General
    Probably at reset we will get

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    Did u guys get any rewards at all? Mine is showing up empty for the last round of fight. Even my rewards tab is empty and i had the best number of wins this last round. fracking tap

edit: btw why are paints allowed at all. defeats the purpose for all things being almost equal (if not for the random pool).
    although the paints are allowed, check the HP, i record a video of a flagship only fleet with and without paints and both HPs were the same.

i will post the video once i find it
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Can you please re-open your game and check if the rewards are now dispatched under "MY REWARDS"? (Minimizing the app and activating again did it for me.)
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Can you please re-open your game and check if the rewards are now dispatched under "MY REWARDS"? (Minimizing the app and activating again did it for me.)
    no the REWARDs were missing definitively. I made plenty of screenshots after evening session of Empire coloseum finished.
    My Reward interface was completely empty! As I would never participate in the Empire coloseum.
    I checked the general reward interface, it was empty too ...

I sent email to support but could not attach the *.png files (~300kB each) .. no idea why, so I wait for response and send them by email once I know to whom.

This morning, after reset situation was the same .. no reward, just standard daily stuff (cubits, tech points,supplies,presige)

So I am not alone in this mess, great ..but I have my doubts we get some rewards back... but I might be positively surprised, let us see..

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    exactly the same issue rx3 ... the last session rewards not showed/received anywhere, not even after reset (i had 18 wins..ffff)
    Last edited by Frankie; April 27th, 2017 at 07:52.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Major General
    Got the rewards now but obviously not everything I won during the last round. Only three sets of fragments and energy.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

One-Star Admiral
    I also didn't got the rewards from the last round of battles, not before and not after reset. I can't login at the moment because my server is in merging process now. And that's another thing: what if this merging is taking to long and i miss the submit phase and battle phase in Colosseum? Will they compensate us? I think not...

Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    I also didn't got the rewards from the last round of battles, not before and not after reset. I can't login at the moment because my server is in merging process now. And that's another thing: what if this merging is taking to long and i miss the submit phase and battle phase in Colosseum? Will they compensate us? I think not...
    do not worry, the Coloseum was just for 2 days!
    No coloseum today, maybe next week again we will see...

BTW, good luck with merger ... the days of fun are over, spending players will make a pain in arena... but maybe you are top1 again
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

One-Star Admiral
    nah, not a chance....and i don't really care
    i could take first place in my server anytime i wanted but the fuss was to big to bother
    One question though: the alliances are reset too after merger? or they are kept as they were (levels and all)?

Major General
    Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    One question though: the alliances are reset too after merger? or they are kept as they were (levels and all)?
    Everything is kept as it was on your server: alliances and their level, vein explorers. You won't be able to claim daily rewards today.
    Tip: the earlier you login after merge is finished, the higher arena place you will get. Otherwise you will have to climb up from 100+ place.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |