Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No lag an no endless hexagon ??

Banned

No lag an no endless hexagon ??

Is only me or T4F fixed this kind of problem ...?
    Is unbelievable .... I can play without restart every 2 clicks in game ....
    This will be until next update I hope they will never update this game again

I get this in the colony screen (especially if i go there directly once i log into the game after some time) as well as Pandora (but i can't pin it to a certain action yet, seems random to me)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Banned
    Remember 2 days ago when you to read mail or any other click in game .... now is flawless ... please don't update again

Quote Originally Posted by Ender Wiggin View Post
    Remember 2 days ago when you to read mail or any other click in game .... now is flawless ... please don't update again
    no problem with reading mail, though some clicks had been slow with some spontaneous game restarts - a delete game, restart phone, and install the game, helped a lot.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

But i have other problem now. I can't download images of some commander's ships and game crashes when i met those commanders. I cannot download Jackie, Anatoli, Vladimir, Mileena, Dingo, most of the Dark commanders.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Banned
    After last miniupdate lag is back (( how stupid can be that? I can't enter on primus event.....

I think they probably tore down latest FoST area completely with code from before it became active. I have again long loading time when entering various gaming areas, too.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Three-Star Admiral
    yup same here not as bad? about 40 seconds

One-Star Admiral
    I never ever encountered another game so plagued of bugs, or so laggy and unresponsive as their idiot inept programmers made this game.
    They turned the game into a big pile of shit, playing this game became an incredibly frustrating and annoying experience, the gameplay is atrocious. Every f....g action takes tens of seconds to complete, any new interface takes tens of seconds to open. And every f....g 5 or 6 repetitive actions you get another period of waiting for the game to respond.
    How idiot their coders may be? And any sensible company in this world would do something about the shit they did in the next 10 minutes after they f....d up. Tap4fun? They do nothing, even after days of this shit happening a second time...
    And they want money for the most atrocious game experience i ever seen in years?
    And the idiots never even think of apologizing publicly for the shit they did?
    Shame on you, Tap4Fun, you are the worst publisher ever on Google Play and your game support sucks, and your disdain for your player base is stunning.

Banned
    They are stupid!!!! T4F do you read this? 2days was perfect.... From 4g to wireless an no lag.... Today I missed pandora 2chip event because Iwas unable to connect and go to starr... Al map was ours and I spend money to teleport abd revive and I missed reward because of a lazy programmer!!!!!!!!!!!