Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Arturis vs Stratus

  1. #1

    Arturis vs Stratus

    So i got Arturis rover from the celestial portal. Hes got 100% lock. My stratus is +7. I can make Arturis +7. Which is better? Should i replace stratus with arturis?

    My current fleet is Louise+6 Ursa+7 Raksha+6 Stratus +7 and fs+5.

  2. #2
    Section Leader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,003
    I think Stratus because him lower def for 100% and deal more damage also if you put paccar on stratus him will deal more damage
    Best Regards,

    General Discussion Section Leader

    Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

  3. #3
    One-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    I think Stratus because him lower def for 100% and deal more damage also if you put paccar on stratus him will deal more damage
    That's a tough decision! I would take Ar'turis because his 100% Lock because with my Dor i'm able to blow all out of the way with my Buffed Incendos.
    BUT in your case Stratus is your only Multi Hitter and then his the lower defense is too important. Your Monomer Comms can wipe out a Stratus hitted ship. And its like Myhay said with Paccar on him he can OHKO. And Stratus is faster the Ar'
    And your Rover chips you can use for Louise then^^
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

    KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

  4. #4
    Would it be better if i had Violete +4 as Lt and Zaffrey+4 lt to get the 200 extra speed and 50% chance for invisibility? For both Arturis and louise?

  5. #5
    Section Leader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by matilda View Post
    Would it be better if i had Violete +4 as Lt and Zaffrey+4 lt to get the 200 extra speed and 50% chance for invisibility? For both Arturis and louise?
    You Have Raksha and Stratus with more speed, also Louise better only Violette +4 to keeprover chips for Louise, you can use John as Ursa liutenant for free speed.
    Best Regards,

    General Discussion Section Leader

    Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

  6. #6
    One-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    310
    Nap i think he ment if he play with both Rover. Will he have more Speed then with Stratus.
    I think you will go in with the Rover Combo and Zaffrey/Violette on them to get the los speed back from swap Stratus out, right Matilda?!
    I would do the same, if i would try to use the Rovers!! That's the better Strategy if Raksha get's blocked by opponents but realy Matilda that's how your Personal setup and gaming style.Try it...Cores are fir tree these rays. Run it obe month, we have the Galaxy League now that's so awesome to run and test a fleet into PvP fights for a mo th and collect cores. If you dont another like it revert next month. By the way...Another Advantage is that the Rovers can not get blocked by Lt. Skills, it's going to be more and more 2x Striker fleets with Volkhof. I hate this. :-/
    Last edited by foolya; April 2nd, 2017 at 22:43.
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

    KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by foolya View Post
    Nap i think he ment if he play with both Rover. Will he have more Speed then with Stratus.
    I think you will go in with the Rover Combo and Zaffrey/Violette on them to get the los speed back from swap Stratus out, right Matilda?!
    I would do the same, if i would try to use the Rovers!! That's the better Strategy if Raksha get's blocked by opponents but realy Matilda that's how your Personal setup and gaming style.Try it...Cores are fir tree these rays. Run it obe month, we have the Galaxy League now that's so awesome to run and test a fleet into PvP fights for a mo th and collect cores. If you dont another like it revert next month. By the way...Another Advantage is that the Rovers can not get blocked by Lt. Skills, it's going to be more and more 2x Striker fleets with Volkhof. I hate this. :-/
    Yes, thats what i meant. With 2 rovers id have 200 extra speed and both can be invisible with zafrey.

  8. #8
    One-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by matilda View Post
    Yes, thats what i meant. With 2 rovers id have 200 extra speed and both can be invisible with zafrey.
    Yes^^ Try it! And Report us your experience in a month pls =)
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

    KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •