Thread: Legendary Equipment

One-Star Admiral

Legendary Equipment

Hello Community,

i don't wanna spam at the Legendary Equipment handbook topic from Lola because this i open a new topic.
    Please share your experience with me/us. =) Which Lvl 2 Equipment do you use or what do you prefer (may to get soon) and why these part?
    Today after 8 tries i got a Yellow Legendary Equipment Box. Now I can choose one of the Level 2 Legendary Equipment parts. But ny Problem is that i have no clue what to choose At MC i opend the Kings Heart section at 3 of 5 ships...so I can use the Castors Eye 2 too. But wich one is the most effective from the LE parts? What do you think and why..? At the Account where i got the Yellow Box i have to tell...it's a pure Damage Fleet! Look at my signature KAOS s.332 account. Now per example, I use no Protector or shield Commander because that I think about taking the Ivan Helmet#2 but honestly....1,6 m are nuts today^^ And what about Castors Eye...does it realy help to survive into the next Round..? Or should i take an Armor#2? Discription reads "impressive" but how it "feels" in a PvP Battle..? Hmmmmm as i said above, no clue
    Last edited by foolya; March 29th, 2017 at 23:07.
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

After 8 tries... lucky guy, I had mine after 15 tries...

Thanks to ask because I was asking to me the same as you. I'll share my opinion.

Castor eye is much more powerfull than the Ivan helmet because you can recover HP infinitely in addition to having the same bonus of 1,6 M hp.

Castor eye >>> Ivan helmet

After that it depends on the commander on which we want to place the equipment. For instance, I would prefer to equipe a stricker with the sword more than a protector.

At the moment I only have lvl 1 equipment Armor + Sword/arc on 4 commanders. I think older players will have more experience to share.
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Yes, Eye of Castor, even the level 1 (level 2 is better), does help and have helped me up to round 3 or 4, after that it doesn't seem to activate (if it does activate after round 4, it is rare)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

One-Star Admiral
    Yes Guys i take the Eye#2. It's very useful!!
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4