Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you have login problem during Primus daily fight? If you have write here

It is impossible to login to the game during Primus within first 15-20 minutes. All you can see is running hexagons. The problem appears every day at my account and at many accounts of our server.

UPD: I recorded a video how it happens.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/game...0315182034183/
    Last edited by Luda Silverstone; April 6th, 2017 at 02:00.
    ✔ FB-group admin: Galaxy Legend Friends | Russia | International
    Luda.s764 | World443(IOS)
    FB - Luda Silverstone

Section Leader
    The primus battle was open with 10 minutes earlier but when i enter only charging and chaorging till 00 minutes, anyone find others problems?
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Brigadier
    Hello, my merged server is Word1038 Android. It seems we were the last batch of servers being merged with Primus starting at lv60... now we are at 78, Primus lasts 30 seconds or less... can we have it right now levelled up to 110 like others? We are loosing a lot of cubits... thanks
    Last edited by TerroneX; May 2nd, 2017 at 11:37.

Primus for me is at 11AM EST. For two days in recent past I got late and tried to start primus, like any other day if I miss the start of primus, the primus event clock (which you see on the same screen as other tasks, primus invasion, infinite cosmos, battle training etc) had a timer on, game time was around 11:07, 11:09 approx. The primus clock indicated some time which I could not understand and it did not allow me to entre primus. Clicked, touched, closed game, started with no success. Took screenshot and sent to support on both occassions. Surprisingly the primus clock reset to 23:xx as in a counter for next day primus.
    Some may think, primus was already over, no - on my world it is difficult to beat primus in 30mins if two our players do not join, I am one of them, this also means we beat primus after 20mins or so.
    Rocky

FS +4 (Violette) Valerie +5 (Jackie+) Alfred+6 (Krill+7) Geoffrey +6 (Acc'tan +4) Stratus +6 (Kit+4)

Lieutenant
    A few times when it was the beginning of a fight at 15:00 PRIMUS then wrote that the battle has ended, while others were still fighting it.
    Андрей.s445 world430 android

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    Hello, my merged server is Word1038 Android. It seems we were the last batch of servers being merged with Primus starting at lv60... now we are at 78, Primus lasts 30 seconds or less... can we have it right now levelled up to 110 like others? We are loosing a lot of cubits... thanks
    Only by defeating primus each day him will reach the level 110 faster, cant jump from 78 to 110 .
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Lieutenant
    Today I open 10 minutes earlier before primus and it just keep loading and cannot login. Even after primus it just keep loading. Try login using my friend account in other server and its worked fine. Thanks gals, lose my cores reward.

one of my accounts in World 608 IOS have problems with login during primus. endless loading hexagons and crash outs till after primus.
    Main: Sangfrod.s23 World 668 (IOS)
    + many other accounts
    Main Admin of CHQ

I had same problem. I could not log in at primus time. Please fix this problem

Squall.s361 wolrd361
    Asean Force
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/4953...ref=bookmarks/

Добрый день у нас проблема с неправильно исчезнутой галактической энергии вы хоть ответить можете. С этой проблемой то тех поддержка молчит.