Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you have login problem during Primus daily fight? If you have write here

Section Leader

Arrow Do you have login problem during Primus daily fight? If you have write here

Hello!
    I saw that recently some of us had problems to log in during primus fight, so if you still have this problem write on this thread and as soon as possible will be fixed. In LAST WEEK during primus fight my game freeze after skip with credits or after i skiped the fight the game crash, SO IF YOU MET THIS WRITE ABOUT IT too.
    Last edited by Myhay Nycu Maglasu; March 29th, 2017 at 12:49.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

I had severe issues opening Primus yesterday. Took me over 5-6 attempts and made me lose 5 minutes of Primus.

One-Star Admiral
    Same here!! During Primus i need a few log ins mostly it crashs. I lost 5 minutes at Primus. General i got Problem with the Game After last ud. Strange is Server 334 World 1237 no Problem but Server 332 World 1235 log in probs, freeze and crashs. Sometimes I have to wait 1 Minute before any section i tapped is opend...
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

Something similar happened to me for today's Primus.

I was able to log in just before Primus start and raise my damage bonus with tech points. But while changing formation Primus started (my alarm clock went off) and my game just keep on giving the loading hexagon and for the next 1 minute I could not enter the game even after force closing the game.

After 1 or 2 minutes I was able to enter the game change formation and do Primus battle
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Endless hexagons .. very frustrating after they "miraculously fixed" the Lag and freeze in the latest version
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Проблема с вылетом во время примуса!!!
    Каждый день по 3-5 вылетов за весь примус
    rav.s317 world117 iOS
    Galaxy Legend fb group
    rav.s317 world117 iOS lev 100 vip 9
    Ins+5(jack) Alfred+5(Elsa) Jeoffrey +7 (acctan)
    Kriptor+5(krill) Flag+5

Exactly the same problem that I had. Everytime log in during that time, it took too much time for most activities even if it just to switch formation. Due to this I always be late 5 minutes or more into the Primus.

Corporal
    I am also having crashing issue during primus tine as well as in normal game.. it crash after 5-8min after login... due to this I always fail to get my useful rewards..
    Itsmahdi.s934 world 867 Android level 105

Section Leader
    I think the problems from primus today was cause because of the SS portal event, 25 minutes i couldnt log in to primus for fight. Anyone with problems today?
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    I think the problems from primus today was cause because of the SS portal event, 25 minutes i couldnt log in to primus for fight. Anyone with problems today?
    No problem. Probably too many players were online and try for the SS portal event
    Last edited by Myhay Nycu Maglasu; April 8th, 2017 at 10:21.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri