Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2017-03-28 New Version Bugs

2017-03-28 New Version Bugs

• Forest of Stellar Territory
      * No battle animation, no success/fail info
      * Workaround: Check battle log
    • Galaxy League
      * Player report „Player is safe“ messages again which results in a loss of Coins (not points)
      * Sometimes you cannot start a battle after selecting an opponent (I had this once so far)
      * https://www.facebook.com/groups/1689...7682310912754/
      * Workaround: Check battle log/restart app
    • Items from Inventory
      * A player reported they are just vanishing on activation. This happens of using inventory without restarting the app. (very specific scenario)
      * https://www.facebook.com/groups/1689...7572307590421/
      * Solution: Restart app.
    • Refine
      * Refine screen shows always 1000 Gala Energy if you dissolve a Galactonite. It’s a display issue - you get only the Galactonite energy enclosed in the stone but still a bug.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

One-Star Admiral
    Add to this horrendous waiting times for almost all interfaces, when all you see are those 3 revolving hexagons for tens of seconds until finally you can click (or see, like in the mail) something.

Yesterday when trying to enter Primus, it took several attempts for the game to even load the primus dialog. The failed atempts just showed a black screen with the loading icon in the center after I tapped the Primus tile in Laboratory. This smells like a load-balancing issue on servers during busy moments, such as Primus.

One-Star Admiral
    Armour Reshape Evolver item is not working. Shows "Sell" instead of "Use".
    Reported once via support tab but still not resolved.
    A 2nd report has been sent.

Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    Add to this horrendous waiting times for almost all interfaces, when all you see are those 3 revolving hexagons for tens of seconds until finally you can click (or see, like in the mail) something.
    I have the same issue, you wait for minutes to get rid of hexagons ...very often by opening screens (Welcome screen,Primus,Mining,Observatory... i mean all)

I believe they released a notice that the new version "addresses" the lagg issues we previously had ... I am afraid it just got much much worse ..please correct me if my observation is wrong.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    I have the same issue, you wait for minutes to get rid of hexagons ...very often by opening screens (Welcome screen,Primus,Mining,Observatory... i mean all)

I believe they released a notice that the new version "addresses" the lagg issues we previously had ... I am afraid it just got much much worse ..please correct me if my observation is wrong.
    exactly, same problem hafta wait a full minute before getting into game. dont understand why no one mentioned it till now. wasted loads of time. even exiting to check messages and coming back into it takes a full minute at least. support said they are aware of the lags and are trying to fix it. we shall see. ffs they can never get anything right but instead gets worse.
    Last edited by rx3; March 29th, 2017 at 15:47.

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    Armour Reshape Evolver item is not working. Shows "Sell" instead of "Use".
    Reported once via support tab but still not resolved.
    A 2nd report has been sent.
    Use it directly from Armor Reshape interface - tap your ongoing reshape and it offers you the choice of credit speedup or Reshape Evolver. Soooo much faster than exiting to main screen, opening inventory, then exiting to main screen, opening Reshape....
    time's up.

One-Star Admiral
    Thanks for the info, z3nithor

But now my game hangs when I try to get to the reshape page.

One-Star Admiral
    Everything in the game hangs tens of seconds, almost every action is plagued by very long periods of nothing happening except that stupid loading icon animation.

Not sure if people have noticed but if you complete CQ (15 waves/battles), you have to restart the app or some functions are "frozen":

- Cannot open Chip Pack afterwards in the inventory (cannot use any items at all)
    - Cannot "attack" after you perform a search in Gal League, Arena or anywhere you need to enter perform an "attack" (Stellar Forest is not "frozen" because you do not need to enter your formation interface to "attack")

I think this has something to do with the last wave/battle where you would usually get the 6x ZBosons but they fail to appear most of the time and when I happen to see it, it is like a transparent grey-ish pop-up (like it is lagging in the background or something).