Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forest of Stellar Territory - New Territory and Team Play

no same as other areas. You get a % based on how long you were there.

Since it is unlimited for the new territory I just go in and do my tasks and evacuate and recolonise again . Of course if your planet is producing the core and crystals fragments it may be a more tempting target
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

So whats the point of having a 5 man team if all you do is farm individually?

Quote Originally Posted by matilda View Post
    We need more info on this. Do you lose everything if ur attacked and defeated? If so, is it better to evacuate sooner? Or what? This is confusing.
    like always what doing tap. And if something change, dont say it.
    VIP 6, and now i stop donate this circus
    "HOPE YOU CAN UDERSTAND" - its funny

Quote Originally Posted by Huu View Post
    like always what doing tap. And if something change, dont say it.
    like after update every refine in galactonite lab give you 1000 gala energy, and no matter if is r1 or r5 galactonite
    VIP 6, and now i stop donate this circus
    "HOPE YOU CAN UDERSTAND" - its funny

Quote Originally Posted by Huu View Post
    like after update every refine in galactonite lab give you 1000 gala energy, and no matter if is r1 or r5 galactonite
    It's a display issue. You get the usual Galactonite Energy (80% of GE enclosed in dissolved stone). Check resources on main screen which displays all digits of GE.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Since it is unlimited for the new territory I just go in and do my tasks and evacuate and recolonise again . Of course if your planet is producing the core and crystals fragments it may be a more tempting target
    But do you pay each time 10credits for a new start?

in that case you should wait to get the best return of your investment...

is it really 36hours farming? Do you loose all if you get raided?
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    I think it's the best strategy actully. I play like this as well to collect my stuffs.

I never tried to build a fleet with credits. Is it really worth it? I guess it depends on the strength of allies...
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Quote Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
    I think it's the best strategy actully. I play like this as well to collect my stuffs.

I never tried to build a fleet with credits. Is it really worth it? I guess it depends on the strength of allies...
    I dont get it, you can still harvest the plantes for free, if you build just fleet of 1 ship?
    Or .. are you reffering to old 4 planters where you have 5 free attempts to harvest resources per day?

Thanks for answers.., I am reluctant to use credits and test it as I am quite busy and barelly can finish my 5 free per day atm ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

It's free by yourself, and at 1 hr you finish, the same as the other areas, from what I've observed.