Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forest of Stellar Territory - New Territory and Team Play

If you are going for a valuable item, it is probably wise to form a team
    Valuable means someone who is in Top32 would consider that item useful and the return on investment is also worthwhile
    (aka Crystal / Core Fragments)

For the others, the amount available is not so high that monsters want to use an hour to develop it. They're not above pirating though, so don't let your Battle Income get too high lest they notice
    time's up.

I built a fleet for my self and nothing happended. I mean i was still able to free plunder and occupy.

It's very funny to play in this area because at the beginning of a mining you won't loose item so it can be cool just to fight for fun even if we lose.
    I think a good strategy is also to evacuate and occupy just after in order to keep the income.
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Brigadier
    Could anyome please explain me how to make it work? What do I need to put on force required? Millions? Will I choose my team mate or it will be random? After I will push instant finish I will choose my target? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    Could anyome please explain me how to make it work? What do I need to put on force required? Millions? Will I choose my team mate or it will be random? After I will push instant finish I will choose my target? Thanks
    You team mate is not random, only your alliance mates can join your fleet. So it is better to make a agreement and set a certain to join the newly created fleet, if not have to wait about 36 hours for the next chance.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri