Thread: Advanced Battle bot not workin or what...

Advanced Battle bot not workin or what...

Well for few days now i dont get repport from primus and i am using advanced battle bot...Dont know is it related i also had server merge few days ago...do u guys have same problem
    xanmk3.s125 world 1028 ANDROID

Quote Originally Posted by Damir Haseljic View Post
    Well for few days now i dont get repport from primus and i am using advanced battle bot...Dont know is it related i also had server merge few days ago...do u guys have same problem
    An indirect way to check if you have been present for primus battle is to check daily tasks
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

no no i check and i see that i was at primus but no report what so ever...

The problem is that your server merged.

Primus level is always reset to 60 after a merge. Primus HP at level 60 is rather low.
    Basically, the event server runs linearly through its list of robots to compute. Active players compete for a position in this compute list as well. If Primus has run out of HP before your robot gets called, tough luck.

Primus gains 1 level every 2 consecutive player victories, so it'll be minimum 100 days before your Primus level gets maxed. If opponents have Ursa, it could be 2 months before Primus battles last longer than 1 minute.

Basically, you're screwed for a month unless you can guarantee you'll be there to rapid-tap Primus as the countdown nears 0.

The logical solution is to not set Primus's post-merger level at 60, but rather to about 5 greater than the average level of the merged servers. However, this would require tap's dev team to modify their merge scripts, and they already hate to run them, much less debug or playtest any changes
    time's up.

i confirm...today I was there and BAM first click PRIMUS beaten...and nowadays everybody has ursa...but me...LOL

Primus lv61 has around 1.7 to 1.75 billion HP.

Which means if one player has an Ursa-Cryptor formation, after that one person strikes, Primus is down to 200-700m HP.
    time's up.

I would like to get back on the topic - ADV. Battle boot not working ...

I proposed a solution to extend the preparation phase/time window for Primus!

Now this prep-phase is 2 minute window where one has to setup adv.battle boot otherwise he wont get 100% buff.
    Just take an example of Primus Invasion, there one has 1 hour preparation phase (before 1st session) and several hours (>10hrs) before 2nd session to submit a fleet.

Why can not we have the same format? Extend the preparation period before primus to 10 hours, so everyone has time to submit /activate the batle boot and get 100% buff. This would finally make the batle booth a worth reward...

As I heard many players either skip Primus or do not use adv. batle boot just because of this reason.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Lieutenant
    I confirm that adv. robot doesn't work. I write to the support and we chat about 1 month!!!! to be able Katya confirms that robot has bugs. She promised that adv. robot wull be fixed in a nearest update. The nearest update is Today!!!, but it has no information about fixing. So bad!!!
    IIIypuk.s346 (имя английскими буквами) World1249 (Android) lvl100.
    FB - Александр Смагин

Quote Originally Posted by kf-121 View Post
    I confirm that adv. robot doesn't work. I write to the support and we chat about 1 month!!!! to be able Katya confirms that robot has bugs. She promised that adv. robot wull be fixed in a nearest update. The nearest update is Today!!!, but it has no information about fixing. So bad!!!
    By the time they fix it , I will not be in the game ... already started playing a new one, and slowly saying good bye to TAP

trust me guys the best way how to de-cuple/unwind from this game, is start to play something different, lot of action and novelty/ then on can see what he missed ... my fun here is gone even they imrpove slowly .. 2years+ passed.
    Last edited by Frankie; May 17th, 2017 at 10:26.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...