Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #26: Louise

Galactic Chairman

Commander Focus #26: Louise

Single attack, deals 200% S-ATK damage, puts all friendly ships (including the ship itself) into stasis state for 1 round. When in stasis state, the ship can withstand lethal damage one time. In addition, increases 50 Accumulator for the ship itself and 25 Accumulators for the other friendly ships.

Screenshot_20170529-212210.jpg

Hello, Commanders.

In this week handbook we'll discuss about Louise and her great support special called "Time Crossed Affection". Louise is a great rover commander and as all the rovers she can get extra 100 speed with Viollete +4 as Lieutenant int the fleet (don't need to be on her) and this is already a great start. Her attributes are balanced, as she is a rover, although, her sdef is really high, specialty at +15 (I know this is rare, but I had to mention :P). Her % attributes are not very high and even the 30% anticritical is not uncommon now a days. If you look at her attributes she is not a terrific commander that you must have, although her special is definitely a game breaker.
    Before we discuss more about Louise special I want to talk a few about Cryptor. When he was released we could fell how important is a commander to survive even with few hp. Cryptor can give to stasis shield (on for himself and the other for the ally with lesse hp). His shield lasts 5 rounds and can be really annoying as when you think you'll be able to kill the commander survives the lethal damage. Then when people saw Louise stasis shield lasting only 1 round they've though it would not be enough as you went from 5 rounds to 1. But if you analyze deeper you may notice that the most important time to have the shields on are in the special round, that for most of players is in the first round(s). Even lasting less rounds I lost the count from the battles I've lost because the enemy survived my FD special or even my Azrael+Stratus combo. So, the shield itself does its job really well, even lasting less rounds, as it has a great chance to work in the most important time. To compensate the decrease in the rounds tap just added the shield to the complete fleet, so it became really great.
    Ok! The shield lasts less round, but is added now for the complete fleet, so it is balanced... but... tap may think that the players would still not be happy, so they made her adds 50 acc for self and 25 acc for the allies. That's really impressive. With this she can adds 25% extra damage for the allies that will still fires special or can make them fire special faster. Also this creates some great combos, that we will discuss about later in this article. With 50 acc recover she can definitely fires her stasis shield again fast, so it again compensates the decrease of the round limit in the shield. This special is really AWESOME!
    She is also a great counter to Raksha, in my opinion. When people talked with me about how strong Raksha is I always said he is strong as long you can do a great damage to the enemy in the first round. If you can't do this he loses a lot of his value, as normally your fleet will be visible in the second round and the biggest advantage will be lost. Louise enters exactly making this situation to be possible. With her in the fleet the enemy has a great chance to survive the first round against and invisible fleet a great chance to do a solid counter attack. I can say that I feel this theory in practice in the Galaxy League and I definitely confirmed it's true. =/
    Talking about combos I want to emphasis 3: Louise+Krill, Louise+Fitzgerald and Louise+Raiser. Louise with Krill is definitely a pain. You see that red shield in all your enemies and starts to fire at them like crazy to kill at least one. Most of the time you can at least remove the shield dealing a lethal shot (that the enemy survived, of course). You are happy that even if you didn't kill as many enemies you wanted you now have a chance to do it in second round, but then Louise triggers krill and the red shields are there again... Well, that is definitely annoying. Now the enemies are red and you don't have specials to help.
    A very offensive combo is Louise+Fitzgerald. The striker was starting to lose space in the fleet around the Galaxy, but Louise came to be a great pair with him. If you let your Fitzgerald fire before Louise he will recover 75 acc from his special and another 25 acc from her special, so in second round he can fires again and we all know his special is really strong.
    We have others combo that we can form with her, as she is a support commander and her job is exactly form combos :P. But the craziest combo in my opinion is Louise+Raiser. I think Genesis and Kabsxdor couldn't even believe that Tap created a commander that gives 25 acc to all (and 50 for herself) and with their Raiser that recovers 75 acc to all they could definitely use special all the time. That combo is crazy and in Android we could see how strong it is during last CCC and every week in Primus Invasion. Maybe Tap didn't take Raiser in consideration when they created Louise or maybe they really like Genesis and Kabsxdor.... Who knows...
    To not talk only about pvp battles, Louise can also take the place of Cryptor in primus formation adding even more power to the fleet. She is also great for infinity the cosmos, primus invasion and all other events. She is definitely a great commander to have.
    And before I could put this review online Tap released last week the Dark Flagship, that is able to remove all kind of buffs and obviously this includes stasis shield. In my opinion this is a good counter to Louise, of course; but as the new Dark Flagship special is vertical and Louise gives shield to the complete fleet it's not the end of her. I believe Raksha lost much more power with Dark Flagship than Louise. Maybe we can discuss more about this in a Dark Flagship Handbook...
    And to finish... What do you think about Louise? Do you have her? Saving credits for her? Is she a nightmare for you? Bring your feedback and let's learn more about the game!

See you in the Galaxy!
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Last edited by Anakin; May 30th, 2017 at 00:34.
    Galactic Chairman

Great job, Anakin.. thank you!

I am torn between her and Star Lord ... thinking about Raksha, Fitzgerald, Fearsome Devil and Louise or Star Lord for last spot. Who would you choose?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

raksha + louise is good combination but also you need a killer(dps) commander. What if they release azrarel v2.
    Raksha is good enough for protection(krill+legandery equipment) and new azrael would be better fit. Louise looks like roxy before maggie.
    Thats why I dont buy louise yet.
    Last edited by cbehen; March 20th, 2017 at 08:16.
    FS+5, Dor+7, Maggie+6, Raksha+7 [krill+7], Joya+6

Major General
    I was thinking to buy her during the coming event but actually there is no reason now.
    I met her few times in the Galaxy league (I am in top300-350) and had no issues to deal with her. I have purely attacking fleet and don't want to loose power.

With a new flagship skill I have another confirmation that I pass this sweet lady and aim for someone else.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

Quote Originally Posted by volente View Post
    I was thinking to buy her during the coming event but actually there is no reason now.
    I met her few times in the Galaxy league (I am in top300-350) and had no issues to deal with her. I have purely attacking fleet and don't want to loose power.

With a new flagship skill I have another confirmation that I pass this sweet lady and aim for someone else.
    Too bad the good looking commanders are not worth getting .. and the good commanders look like animals )
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

nice commander. how much ?

Section Leader
    My next commander its her
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

She will be offered tomorrow, hence be ready to spend a lot of credits. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

I dream about she

Captain
    Beautiful commander . Need in my fleet as a wife so Dark Lord :-) Andris.s259 world259 android