Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Commander Focus #26: Louise

I got her for 13k credits. Very lucky on my part. Shes a good commander. Replaced maggie on my fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by matilda View Post
    I got her for 13k credits. Very lucky on my part. Shes a good commander. Replaced maggie on my fleet.
    Congratulations. That is a very very good price.

She is making my life difficult now in my arena. What once was a kill shot (from however it happens), needs 2 kill shots to remove an opponent's commander from the battle field.

Previous battles that were easy wins, are now hard wins or losses
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

What i noticed about her. Is shes very helpfull against enemy Ursa. Before in arena, i had problems with enemy Ursa. Because enemy Ursa would always kill my Ursa. Now with her shield. My Ursa can survive counter attacks and win.

My fleet is FS+4 Louise+6 Stratus+7 Ursa+7 Raksha+5. 500mill force.

One-Star Admiral
    For me the most useful thing about her is the 25 accumulator recovery to all the fleet ... this way even ships hit by enemy Fat Lord can shoot during the 1st turn. This thing of hers can't be taken away by Dark Flagship, so I'm not worried too much about that aspect anyway.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Quote Originally Posted by cd110333 View Post
    i still not quite understand this statis shield kind of things on louise or cryptor
    actually how much does it reduce the damage?
    The stasis shield doesn't reduce damage.

It is kind of like, will attack kill commander by making health <= 0?
    A) If yes, then ignore damage.
    B) If no, then health will be reduce accordingly.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Ok guys, since I recently acquired this great budget friendly commander, I have an opportunity to display some good strategic combos as far as strike power is concerned...

That being said, I mostly think on her ability to sustain great deal of offensive damaga in exactly the right and most needed times of the fights, including players that are hitting you with 1.5 B more force and levels as 110...

After equipping her with right stones and leveling up to tier 3 in MC as well as D. Armor III and Castors I'm safe to say that she IS a heavy weight now...

Not far off in fights, it just couldn't pass by me the fact that this crazy combo did stuff that I was quite stunned to see...

The main thing is her anti S-atk shield that Louse use so "timely" or to be exact, right timely...!
    More so, I must say that I didn't know that this girl has one of the most high "stock" Dodge attribs of S5 commanders there is!!

All this can be seen in one of the fights I just couldn't resist to record...

These girls last minute of fight could be rightly described as a freakin Dodge Dance...
    so let's walk this talk already below...

Last edited by Triad; March 21st, 2018 at 14:22.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Her stasis shield along with caster's eye 3 makes her really tricky to take out.
    Still very useful especially that has become so cheap. The 25 Acc to whole team is great.