Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you met Sturdy in battles till now? Is him good or weak in battles?

Section Leader

Did you met Sturdy in battles till now? Is him good or weak in battles?

Hello!
    Anyone here that fighted vs Sturdy till now? is him good or weak? Does him worth his around 80 k credits now? His critical its 30% and his hit rate 145 % the better skills but the others are weak because its a striker
    Last edited by Myhay Nycu Maglasu; March 17th, 2017 at 18:04.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    Hello!
    Anyone here that fighted vs Sturdy till now? is him good or weak? Does him worth his around 80 k credits now? His critical its 30% and his hit rate 145 % the better skills but the others are weak because its a striker
    I met him twice, he powned my Dor+7 (MC Sage Stage finished) and on an other account my Double Buffed Devil. I can only say that his 5x Attack with 1M holy damage each Attack realy kills everything in front of him. In my fights, he powned or nearly 2 target's! One was my Flagship :P
    But YES i would say, Sturdy is a realy strong one! But way up OVERPRICED like every Monopoly event. Game changed so fast, Commanders droping like Rain.
    You should wait minimum till chest event to invest in Sturdy. It's May cheaper, or did you get 1X DNA with the free tries? Wait..maybe the next "Red Destroyer" is coming till next Sturdy chest event too...And then you may regret it be so rush^^
    Be patiently; -)
    Last edited by foolya; March 17th, 2017 at 21:52.
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by foolya View Post
    I met him twice, he powned my Dor+7 (MC Sage Stage finished) and on an other account my Double Buffed Devil. I can only say that his 5x Attack with 1M holy damage each Attack realy kills everything in front of him. In my fights, he powned or nearly 2 target's! One was my Flagship :P
    But YES i would say, Sturdy is a realy strong one! But way up OVERPRICED like every Monopoly event. Game changed so fast, Commanders droping like Rain.
    You should wait minimum till chest event to invest in Sturdy. It's May cheaper, or did you get 1X DNA with the free tries? Wait..maybe the next "Red Destroyer" is coming till next Sturdy chest event too...And then you may regret it be so rush^^
    Be patiently; -)
    oF ots like a killer i think Fitzerald can help to kill it until him shot first with the protecyion of Luise
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

I met him today , wasn't on +7 cuz he was still red.As for the battle i killed 3 of his ships with azrael+stratus,and he was left with sturdy and i warden.It is still first round and it is his turn to fire, so sturdy fires , kills my cryptor with 4th shot and fires one more on azrael(each shot did 1.5m dmg no crit,i think he did crit with one which did 3.3m or so) and he turned on his repel.Next round he repeled and blocked my azrael and shot special again , this time killing azrael and severely damaging my stratus and again turns on his repel.I take it out and i think he blocked again and special fired for a third time , this time killing my stratus and almost killing my FD and again turns on his repel.Somehow my FD took out his repel and killed him and finally killed warden.I didn't think i would have won.Anyway he very much depends on the situation , he is not that bad , but i dont think he is a must have.

Louise or sturdy, which one is more usefull? I need to replace maggie. Louise looks like better but I need killer commander also.
    FS+5, Dor+7, Maggie+6, Raksha+7 [krill+7], Joya+6

Three-Star Admiral
    met him once. still red ape not +7 yet but he one-shot my +7 Stratus and hurt my +7 Azrael (position 2 to position 1 and based on handbook looks like behavior of Primus kills). Again like the thedeadone said, situational as he didn't have the shield on in my case (lucky!) but if he did my Azrael might not have survived the next Sturdy's special.

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedeadone View Post
    I met him today , wasn't on +7 cuz he was still red.As for the battle i killed 3 of his ships with azrael+stratus,and he was left with sturdy and i warden.It is still first round and it is his turn to fire, so sturdy fires , kills my cryptor with 4th shot and fires one more on azrael(each shot did 1.5m dmg no crit,i think he did crit with one which did 3.3m or so) and he turned on his repel.Next round he repeled and blocked my azrael and shot special again , this time killing azrael and severely damaging my stratus and again turns on his repel.I take it out and i think he blocked again and special fired for a third time , this time killing my stratus and almost killing my FD and again turns on his repel.Somehow my FD took out his repel and killed him and finally killed warden.I didn't think i would have won.Anyway he very much depends on the situation , he is not that bad , but i dont think he is a must have.
    question: did he gain accum when hit with the shield on?

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    question: did he gain accum when hit with the shield on?
    Well yeah , he's still getting hit , he's just not taking damage.

I met him once. He was low lvl so i won. But his attacks remind me of Aethos. They are doing the same attack only slower. Think hes Aethos 2.0 just like Raksha is Akhenaton 2.0?

Sturdy will replace FD because he is stronger than him. Even at +0 it's 5M dmg and with his Hite rate, pen and critic he is unstopable.
    Sturdy + Fitz with Lt volkof is a very nice combo.