Thread: Chaos Quasar update? Am I missing something?

Chaos Quasar update? Am I missing something?

It seems like our supply of trident capacitors is now gone except for the activities. At level 100 all the rewards are now worthless except for the chip at the end. Am I missing something?

There was an Chaos Quasar opponent database update, so for players will see new opponents with more recently introduced commanders. For players after level 100, they will get higher level opponents too.

On the older servers from 2014, 2015 and probably most of 2016, our rewards is also different from the late 2016 & Galaxy Servers, so this could be a harmonization exercise between the server rewards. (we don't get trident band capacitors for example)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    There was an Chaos Quasar opponent database update, so for players will see new opponents with more recently introduced commanders. For players after level 100, they will get higher level opponents too.

On the older servers from 2014, 2015 and probably most of 2016, our rewards is also different from the late 2016 & Galaxy Servers, so this could be a harmonization exercise between the server rewards. (we don't get trident band capacitors for example)
    If they are trying to go for equalizing rewards between galaxy and old servers... they should bring up in line the disadvantages we have too:
    - our pure veins still give out less than 5k gala energy (compared to the 12k old servers get from cubits (6m average per pure vein))
    - our Primus critical hits and last hit give out WAY less cubits don't remember if 2x or 5x less.
    - our free month card still provides 20c per day instead of 80c per day.

So.. take out the last advantage we have (leveling fast) and give everything else.... it is retarded anyhow to have fast leveling without the other stuff. Since wormholes scale with level this is actually counter-productive. And first shot won't help new players with much if their overall force plainly sucks.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Like this it seems impossible to upgrade modules without spending credits, unless there is a way to get capacitors that I have yet to discover. Currently in the activities I will get 30 over a 1 week period. Formerly I could get 15-20 per day, and it still takes forever to upgrade a T3, so I dread to know how long it would take to upgrade a T4. Now i'm basically forced to go through 14 worthless heroes to get 1 chip on the 15th.