Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superstring Cannon

Superstring Cannon

does anybody knows about new equipment upgrade?
    new Superstring Cannon upgrade available after lvl 102 and needed 50 pieces of Lv110 Cannon Plans

IMG_6686.jpg

Section Leader
    Dont do this nowif you upgrade now when you will be at lvl 105 and 110 you will not be ablee to use plans instead this you will pay with 50 % more cubits if you dont enhance to lvl 110 first then use upgrade plans so save all the plans till lvl 110, example instead use only 3,5 bilions cubits on lvl 110 by enhance to lvl 110 and then use plans for upgrade you will need to spend 6 bilions of cubits or even more.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    Dont do this nowif you upgrade now when you will be at lvl 105 and 110 you will not be ablee to use plans instead this you will pay with 50 % more cubits if you dont enhance to lvl 110 first then use upgrade plans so save all the plans till lvl 110, example instead use only 3,5 bilions cubits on lvl 110 by enhance to lvl 110 and then use plans for upgrade you will need to spend 6 bilions of cubits or even more.
    In other words, is it more convenient, in terms of saving cubits, to wait until level 110 to upgrade?

It is always more efficient in terms of cubits to maximally enhance before you upgrade.
    It may be better for your credits and items income to have 1 or two key equipments upgraded before you reach 110. That is entirely dependent upon your fleet and server.

I wrote a calculator that has the costs to within 0.5% or less:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

You can make a copy to play around with it and save your specific costs, etc.
    time's up.

İ couldnt understand what you mean.
    - wait until lvl110
    - use plans to upgrade to lvl110
    - use cubits for enchantments
    Am i right?
    FS+5, Dor+7, Maggie+6, Raksha+7 [krill+7], Joya+6

Quote Originally Posted by cbehen View Post
    İ couldnt understand what you mean.
    - wait until lvl110
    - use plans to upgrade to lvl110
    - use cubits for enchantments
    Am i right?
    Order is:
    - wait until lvl110
    - use cubits for enchantments to lvl110
    - use plans to upgrade to lvl110 (which will bring equipment to lvl105)
    - use cubits for enchantments to lvl110
    DFS [+7] with Lt Mileena[+6], Fearsome Devil [+9] with Lt Jackie [+1], Louise [+8] with Lt Krill [+7], Brian [+8] with Lt Emma [+4], Caroline [+8] with Lt Kit [+4]

IMO not worthy the wait since the you have to collect the plans anyway and 102 to 110 is a long time to collect the extra cubits, not to mention you probably won't have enough plans to upgrade every ship fully

Quote Originally Posted by Altma View Post
    IMO not worthy the wait since the you have to collect the plans anyway and 102 to 110 is a long time to collect the extra cubits, not to mention you probably won't have enough plans to upgrade every ship fully
    It depends, one of my server mates upgraded the cores so that he could shoot first, and that helped him go higher up in arena to get more credits, and shooting first helps very often in the Galaxy League too.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I will upgrade 1 core as well for the same reason... Just waiting for more core plans...

For non-Galaxy servers it makes sense to wait as the number of plans per day is much lower than on Galaxy servers.
    time's up.

Even on galaxy servers the plan drops are abysmally low. I will be 107 tomorrow and I have 43 core plans. (farming since lvl 104)
    At this rate I will wait for 110 .... at least this way I will save some cubits on upgrades.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader