Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Environmental Protection - Side Task Event [14 - 20 Mar 2017]

Environmental Protection - Side Task Event [14 - 20 Mar 2017]

Preliminary calculation sheet for current side task event. The redeem shop is not up yet and probably more events will feed the items collections but all known tasks are already in the sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Notes:
    • You need a little bit less Arena supplies to complete Arena task compared to last event. But still too high for low/no VIP players to complete Arena task.
    • Many Energy Saving Boxes drop from tasks. In case we get even more redeem items from Wormhole or limited offers this might be one of the better events.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

VIP 0 have to do only 35 Arena battles.
    VIP 0 have to consume only 7 000 credits.
    VIP 0 have to do only 70 Galaxy League battles.

If that matters
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Also one correction. For All Task Day 1-7 at the bottom you get also 1 Water and 2 Leaf each day. For completing Quasar and Arena. They are not included in the table.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    VIP 0 have to do only 35 Arena battles.
    VIP 0 have to consume only 7 000 credits.
    VIP 0 have to do only 70 Galaxy League battles.

If that matters
    the same on me and i am vip 6
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Hey guys I have a question.I want to buy R6 , and it says i can choose one of the following of which Meteor is included,but when i go to the r6 pack it's not within the choosable gems, so if I buy it , will i get a pack of which i can choose the gem , or i have to choose beforehand?
    Last edited by Thedeadone; March 15th, 2017 at 06:35.

I guess you will get an item to open and chose from.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Thedeadone View Post
    Hey guys I have a question.I want to buy R6 , and it says i can choose one of the following of which Meteor is included,but when i go to the r6 pack it's not within the choosable gems, so if I buy it , will i get a pack of which i can choose the gem , or i have to choose before hand?
    I believe this is the issue mentioned by Tap in-game under "news" announcements: All the Choice Packs are only displaying 4 options while in reality there are more (see announcement in-game for complete list of choices). You purchase the Choice Pack, then upon opening it you get to choose an item from the list.
    Foxtail.s520 World1423 (Android)

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxtail View Post
    I believe this is the issue mentioned by Tap in-game under "news" announcements: All the Choice Packs are only displaying 4 options while in reality there are more (see announcement in-game for complete list of choices). You purchase the Choice Pack, then upon opening it you get to choose an item from the list.
    anyone actually got one and opened it already? I don't want to take the risk and not have what I need inside.

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    anyone actually got one and opened it already? I don't want to take the risk and not have what I need inside.
    I can confirm that there is an R6 Meteor in the "R6 Gal Choice Pack II - 60/120"

Hope that helps anyone who is in need of R6 Meteors

Three-Star Admiral
    thanks dude. all i need to know