Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: R7 Choice pack 2 Chest event - Are these R-7s any good?

  1. #1
    Brigadier 0rca234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    146

    R7 Choice pack 2 Chest event - Are these R-7s any good?

    There is a chest event for the R-7 choice 2 galactonite like Death Eye, Phantom, Fury, Divine, Flash and Fissures.

    Question 1) What is the worst case scenario for credits?

    Question 2) The main question is are these R-7s any good. Do they become better than The Dual R-6s after a long while?


    My Deatheye R-7 is currently on level 6 with 29.5% hit rate. 1280000 Galactonite energy.
    Suppose my Magic Ray Dual R-6 was level 8 it would have 30% hit rate with 989580 galactonite energy.
    They will both be even on the next level with 33% hit rate. So it takes a while for the R-7 to start becomming more
    powerful.

    What are people's opinions ion this? Does anyone here have R-7s which have become more powerfual than their Dual R-6?

  2. #2
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,548
    Nachteule posted an analysis on the energy efficiency of R7

    Where the discussion about how much galactonite energy is needed to boost a R7 better than a R6 dual.

    Yes, i am sure there are players who have their R7 higher.

    So the question, what is your style of play? How easy it is for your to get R6 duals (better efficiency than R7) or galactonite energy (maybe go for R7 to get highest attribute increase), among the questions to be asked. It may be a better short term measure to have R6 duals to free up space and fill the other slots with R6s static attribute galactonites (like attack) while collecting galactonite energy (at least that's the strategy I am using). Others will have different styles
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  3. #3
    Section Leader Nachteule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,614
    Ad 1) I don't know.

    Ad 2) Except for Tekken R-7 (which is really lousy compared to Tekken as part of any dual R-6) they are for a single attribute slightly better at level 8 and a little bit more at level 9 (10M Gala Energy). So if you need a single attribute pushed they have their niche. Especially if you want to push all percent-based attributes (Block, Dodge, Anti-Crit, Critical, Hitrate, Penetration, Crit ATK) a R-7 can help you. But with any good Dual R-6 you get 2 attributes pushed for lower overall costs.

    E. g.:
    Light Streak Dual R-6 lv. 9: 2.5M Gala Energy for +33% Block and +33% Dodge
    Flash + Phantom R-7 lv. 7: 5M Gala Energy for +33% Block and +33% Dodge

    Light Streak Dual R-6 lv. 10: 6.2M Gala Energy for +36% Block and +36% Dodge
    Flash + Phantom R-7 lv. 8: 10M Gala Energy for +36.5% Block and +36.5% Dodge

    More info on cost efficiency here: http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...ost-Efficiency
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

  4. #4
    One-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Ad 1) I don't know.

    Ad 2) Except for Tekken R-7 (which is really lousy compared to Tekken as part of any dual R-6) they are for a single attribute slightly better at level 8 and a little bit more at level 9 (10M Gala Energy). So if you need a single attribute pushed they have their niche. Especially if you want to push all percent-based attributes (Block, Dodge, Anti-Crit, Critical, Hitrate, Penetration, Crit ATK) a R-7 can help you. But with any good Dual R-6 you get 2 attributes pushed for lower overall costs.

    E. g.:
    Light Streak Dual R-6 lv. 9: 2.5M Gala Energy for +33% Block and +33% Dodge
    Flash + Phantom R-7 lv. 7: 5M Gala Energy for +33% Block and +33% Dodge

    Light Streak Dual R-6 lv. 10: 6.2M Gala Energy for +36% Block and +36% Dodge
    Flash + Phantom R-7 lv. 8: 10M Gala Energy for +36.5% Block and +36.5% Dodge

    More info on cost efficiency here: http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...ost-Efficiency
    The only once that is worth if you short on Gala Energy is the R7 METEOR. My R7 Meteor at Level 7 and gives 1020 Speed. It contains 2,56m Gala Energy. The R6 Meteor at Level 9 contains 2,47m Gala Energy and gives 880 Speed!
    So it is like Nachteule said, if you have enough Gala Energy then you had to push the R7 minimum to Level 8 or above to gain the extra percentage advantage from it! Otherwise stay with the R6 Dual and try to get the Stats from a pushed TS3 or TS4 Module^^
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

    KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

  5. #5
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,548
    Quote Originally Posted by foolya View Post
    The only once that is worth if you short on Gala Energy is the R7 METEOR. My R7 Meteor at Level 7 and gives 1020 Speed. It contains 2,56m Gala Energy. The R6 Meteor at Level 9 contains 2,47m Gala Energy and gives 880 Speed!
    So it is like Nachteule said, if you have enough Gala Energy then you had to push the R7 minimum to Level 8 or above to gain the extra percentage advantage from it! Otherwise stay with the R6 Dual and try to get the Stats from a pushed TS3 or TS4 Module^^
    Very good point foolya. Thanks
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  6. #6
    Section Leader Lola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Very good point foolya. Thanks
    Only thing to consider though... is that you will lose the LEVEL bonuses with R7. If you can pump an R6 to 10... you won't be able to do the same with an R7 ... let alone 5 of them (meteors). And you will lose the %dmg bonuses.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

  7. #7
    One-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Very good point foolya. Thanks
    A pleasure nopo^^
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

    KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

  8. #8
    One-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Only thing to consider though... is that you will lose the LEVEL bonuses with R7. If you can pump an R6 to 10... you won't be able to do the same with an R7 ... let alone 5 of them (meteors). And you will lose the %dmg bonuses.
    That's right and exactly the Problem with the R7's!
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

    KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

  9. #9
    Section Leader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,003
    r7 singles maybe only freee like atk and satk or eatk i am waiting for duals r7. cuz duals r6 are better on stats because we use low energy for lvl up them
    Best Regards,

    General Discussion Section Leader

    Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

  10. #10
    Brigadier 0rca234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    146
    Thanks for the excellence response Nachteule and eveyone else. I also read the whole topic on energy efficiency of R7 you wrote Nachteule and it is excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by foolya View Post
    Otherwise stay with the R6 Dual and try to get the Stats from a pushed TS3 or TS4 Module^^
    This is a very good way of looking at it foolya.

    I still have it in the back of my mind wanting an R7 Phantom and Flash just beacuse I like the look of them. I am just crazy lol but I don't think I will continue this chest event now.

    Speaking of Dual R-6s they really are becomming increasingly a lot easier to obtain. I already have 10 but have over 100 chroma prism R6s for more and am still gathering them. This makes me think that Dual R-7s could come some time soon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •