Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the Level 14 Galactonite Center for?

Question What is the Level 14 Galactonite Center for?

I upgraded it yesterday and I'm not sure what it does. When I hit level 65 it said I unlocked galactonite refinery, which I can't seem to find written anywhere else.

Brigadier
    The "Refine Galactonite" option will be available soon in the game. It will allow you to convert a lower kind of Galactonite to a higher kind. It was enabled for about and hour a week or so ago and disappeared and it was mentioned on t4f Facebook page.

Galactonite Center

Is there any advantage in upgrading the Center after level 14?

Brigadier
    It is unknown at this stage. You should spend your money elsewhere until you do know. There is always something better to do with cubits.

Galactic Chairman
    Hello.

The Galactonite refine system is already available in the game. To enable this function you need to upgrade your Galactonite Center to level 14.

To upgrade any building you need to:

1- click on the building;
    2- click in the arrow icon (middle icon)
    3- click on upgrade (you need to have the necessary amount of cubits).

Notice that each build have a countdown associated with the level you will upgrade. This Countdown is the time you will need to wait until you can upgrade any other building. The countdown is showed at the left side of the main screen.

When you reach vip 2 you unlock a second countdown.

You can eliminate the countdown with credits, but it's expensive when the necessary wait time is long.

If you have any other more specific question about the system just ask. =)

Private

Question Refining

Hi Galactic Chairmen,

Is it worth to upgrade the Galactonite, that I wanna upgrade not on right side one, before Refining?
    Because I see a number of Galactonite Energy is so huge difference

Thanks

No, except to help keep track of which stone you are refining into

After you successfully refine a stone, it will be upgraded into the next tier, and reset to level 1. For example, if you were refining a Strike R5, level 4, it would become a Strike R6, level 1, and you would be given back all the energy that had been added to it while it was a Strike R5.

Imagine if the refinement did not alter the upgrade level - everyone would upgrade R1 galactonite to level 11, then refine in order to get cheap (in terms of energy) level 11 R5 and R6 galactonite.
    time's up.

Private
    ok i got it

Thanks

Galactic Chairman
    Nothing to add here. Lol

Just try to avoid to use a upgraded galactonite to refine another upgraded galactonite, as you will get only 80% of the energy back.

Maybe more probably yo compose high level galactonite but the best idea is keep the upgrades for other stationīs like the Lab