Thread: SS rank commanders?

SS rank commanders?

Hey all, So I've seen some of these SS commanders in the handbook, such as Darrien, Katya Storm, and others, and I thought up these questions:

How in the actual hell do you get ahold of these ships?

Is it even possible to buy them with credits/real money?

Why are these ships so strong compared to the standard S 1-5 rank ships?

These ships haven't been mentioned anywhere that I know of, and I've been itching to find out more info about them.
    Thanks!

AndrewWork

This ships were offered as the grand price for being the top scorer or recently, if you score at least 1000000 points, or Top Scorer, in the Conquer The Cosmos competition (also known as Cosmos War or Space War).

They are not offered for sale at any other time. They are so strong compared to the standard S 1-5 rank ships because they cost a lot of money. Their strength should be proportional to the money spent. I would be very unsatisfied if after spending so much on getting a SS commander, and it is only comparable or slightly stronger than a S5 rank commander.

To get the Dark Commander (the rank below the SS rank and above S5 rank commanders) usually require 250000, 300000 or 350000 merit points, if i remember correctly, depending on your alliance ranking.

A thread on the calculation on how to get a Dark Commander can be read at Cosmos War What does it take to be in Top 10

To get the SS rank, will take even more ... credits ... money
    Last edited by Nopo; March 13th, 2017 at 03:40. Reason: Added: further details
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

They aren't discussed often because we don't feel like spending 2-3k US dollars for a single ship

When one is released, we will often have a small chat about the commander's skill (or apparent lack thereof), but as none of us has any plans to obtain such a commander - as it is with all but 2 to 10ish members of the entire worldwide Galaxy Legend community.... there's not a whole lot to discuss regarding strategy to use one or fight one.
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewWork View Post
    Hey all, So I've seen some of these SS commanders in the handbook, such as Darrien, Katya Storm, and others, and I thought up these questions:

These ships haven't been mentioned anywhere that I know of, and I've been itching to find out more info about them.
    Thanks!

AndrewWork
    Well, your wish come true.. grab those SS / subSS foes at a bargain price 300 eur per piece.. hurry up, the offer is limited.

For more details please follow this one:
    http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...ank-Commander)
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewWork View Post

Thanks!

AndrewWork
    Becausehave more good attributes and can real change the game most of them not all, and also on most of them how good them are can tell you them price that its over 600 k credits for 1 Gold SS commander and over 300 k for the darks.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice