Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valime's Sword I vs Tahilize's Bow I - Which is better?

Valime's Sword I vs Tahilize's Bow I - Which is better?

I have a choice pack where I can choose Valime's Sword I Tahilize's Bow I.

I am planning to put one of these on my destroyer and I know Tahilize's Bow raises E-ATK damage. My question is will the
    Valime's Sword be any good as it raises "damage". The reason I ask is because the sword has a 50% chance while the bow has only 40%.

Which one is better for a Destoryer class.

Another difference between the 2, other than percentage chance to activate is the activating condition:

From Legendary Equipment Handbook

Valime's Sword if one's own HP is < 70% 50% chance to increase damage for this attack by 20%
    Tahilize's Bow I if one's own HP is > 70% 40% chance to increase E-ATK for this attack by 20%.

I have both and putting either one in the same slot will provide the same bonus boost in stats in Maninover's Cabin. I haven't not tried using Valime's Sword on the destroyer though to see if it activates when the destroyer is < 70% health
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

It does activate on a destroyer, Valime's Sword when the health is < 70%

image.jpg
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Thanks again Nopo.

The Tahilize's Bow sounds like it is designed to be activated on the opening round when destroyer still has above 70% HP.

For this reason of thinking about this as I can then have fun playing Bingo on every opening round! As I already have a chance for Anatoli to put 100% critical on my destoyer, I will then also have a chance for this Tahilize's Bow to activate. The jackpot means both of these activating for double trouble damage.
    Last edited by 0rca234; March 13th, 2017 at 13:19.

It does Orca234 seem so. Activation on first shot by a destroyer does help. Provided it is not deactivated first by opponent Jackie. And with more HP due to hull reshape second stage every little bit does count.

Valime's Sword I think was designed so that it wins the battle with extra damage when HP is low.

It would be worthwhile to verify that the Sword increases damage dealt by destroyer-class ships on regular attacks. You can verify this by fighting the same opponent on your server before and after equipping the item, and noting the damage in each case. It is very possible that the descriptions were written by two different persons, or the true meaning was lost in translation.

I don't run a destroyer, so I can't check it for you
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    It would be worthwhile to verify that the Sword increases damage dealt by destroyer-class ships on regular attacks. You can verify this by fighting the same opponent on your server before and after equipping the item, and noting the damage in each case. It is very possible that the descriptions were written by two different persons, or the true meaning was lost in translation.

I don't run a destroyer, so I can't check it for you
    Haha. Yes. Translation error.

Will do so after server reset. Our arena is pretty static with no change of formation

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    It would be worthwhile to verify that the Sword increases damage dealt by destroyer-class ships on regular attacks.
    I guess the true question I had in the back of my mind was what is the comparison? Will raising the E-ATK with the bow result in a greater damage buff that surpases the damage buff of the sword?

Beacuse the sword's description raises "damage", where as with the bow's description they specifically mentioned raising the "E-ATK", which could mean that with a higher E-ATK the end result (damage dealt)
    could be greater than that of the sword.
    Last edited by 0rca234; March 13th, 2017 at 23:30.

Guess it will be 3 types : note down damage with the bow on same commander & opponent , note down damage with sword with same commander and opponent hit, & note down damage without activation in both cases when it doesn't activate. Do comparison of all 3.

Right z3nithor?

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Guess it will be 3 types : note down damage with the bow on same commander & opponent , note down damage with sword with same commander and opponent hit, & note down damage without activation in both cases when it doesn't activate. Do comparison of all 3.

Right z3nithor?
    from same commander to same target (or some combination wherein you know the targets dmg/sdmg down and also their exact EDEF, allowing you to calculate expected quantities)
    no bow|sword boost
    bow boost
    sword boost

as bow and sword generally operate in different HP regimes, it's nigh impossible to receive the boosts from both simultaneously. The real question to answer is if having damage boosts over all HP values is more worthwhile than having the bonuses and skill from Warriors equipment.
    time's up.