Thread: Okto = Ohno

Brigadier

Okto = Ohno

Well I spent my $20 to get him thinking he would be a great choice to replace Sirenne, or Mr. Glass. Nope. Even at +5 he's nowhere near as good as Sirenne was at +5. The issue is the 20% health regen isn't any good past the first 3 rounds. After that most enemies can one shot him, even with Geoffrey's 2M shield on them. Add to that, he doesn't fight so it's 4 against 5. Oh why didn't I ask here before I bought him and took Joya to replace Incendos instead.

I see people say to get Krill+7 as fast as you can. I have him at +5 now and actually have him on Geoffrey and sometimes he triggers saving my fleet.

One question about the cabin - how far on protectors do you take it? I have the yellow shield on everybody on the first part of the cabin but I'm just starting on the warrior? tab. I have all commanders at full on the first tab. I've read a few places where you need to tweak the cabin and not take every single node.

Thirdly, for fun, what if 2 ppl attacked each other, each with Okto and the battle ends with each person having only Okto. Since Okto doesn't attack, you have an infinite loop:-) I wonder if T4F will stop the battle after a certain amount of rounds.

Any way, I'm going the monthly card route with 1,000 per day so I can hopefully get a really nice commander in 40 days:-) 40 days is a long time and who knows what new commander they will unleash that invalidates any of the big ones we have now.

Well, I am put Okto to pasture and bringing back Sirenne until something better comes along in 40 days. Unless you guys know a better way to make Okto better. I just find Sirenne, Incendos, and Armoray too fragile.

Oh, my force is at 396M to give an idea of what I have. I mix of everything with maybe a dozen R5 galactonite left to replace with R6. Everything else is R6 with a bunch of R5 duals and R6 duals.

About the cabin, having everyone finished with Warrior is good. Your entire fleet would have decent stats. I wouldn't put anymore DAs into commanders in Cabin that you do not plan on keeping for a good while, since you lose 20% of the DAs from reverting.

Is Geoffrey your strongest? I wouldn't recommend investing too much DAs in him either. If you had Raksha, would be worth investing DAs in Cabin upgrades for him. About tweaking cabin, I am not sure about that, but if you opened 1 point on your last node, some people might put 5 points into the 1st node on the next page because it is an ATK modifier, good for increased damage for PVP/Primus etc., since the last node of the page is SDEF and costs more DAs then the first node on the next page.

Okto used to work pretty good, some fleets were hard to take down - but as they introduced new commanders, it's harder to keep your fleet alive. Okto's heal depends on his SATK I believe, so higher is better. If you had a battle against another Okto and after a certain amount of rounds, sometimes it's like 30+ the winner of the stalemate is the one who initiated the battle - unless it was in CCC, where it is random.

Okto cannot attack, but he can block/counter attack if your block is higher than your opponent's penetration. You could always use him in your Primus Invasion fleet, longer you stay alive, the better your score/kills are

The Red Destroyer should be coming out next month, if you get lucky and land on a DNA, you can consider going for it or else wait for a chest event after the initial release.

Most of the older commanders are getting outdated really quickly now, you should really only consider purchasing anyone from Azrael or later. The previous commanders before Azrael will probably be fragile like your current ones.

You usually have about 3 days to make purchases for commanders, there's some pretty helpful players on this forum, they would give you sound advice before you make your purchase and you can consider it yourself afterwards.

Section Leader
    Lol Oh no i dont wnat okto, lol
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Regarding the cabin... For Protectors it is worthwhile to complete the Warrior's tier, to gain some damage and s-damage reduction (which directly negate the gains for the destroyer class). For commanders which you find invaluable, you should complete the Sage tier. After this, you should complete the King's tier only for commanders which you cannot see yourself replacing - Flagship, and ___

For me, this is Flagship and Ursa.
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Regarding the cabin... For Protectors it is worthwhile to complete the Warrior's tier, to gain some damage and s-damage reduction (which directly negate the gains for the destroyer class). For commanders which you find invaluable, you should complete the Sage tier. After this, you should complete the King's tier only for commanders which you cannot see yourself replacing - Flagship, and ___

How do you make your Ursa work, Z3n... is Raksha any good with him?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    I am on the same page, I am going for Ursa all the way. And flagship, yes but trailing behind as I have it as +7 and that is already doing quite well...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Same here too. Ursa is my MVP now in this season of second shot. In fact Fearsome Devils often dies first before my flagship in round 2 too trigger Ursa ping pong
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Brigadier
    Ok went back to Sirenne and I'm winning more really I can tell the Android server has boomed in new commanders. Where I used to be in the 75% range, I now lose 67% of my fights. Galaxy League is very apparent but I think maybe T4F might be making life unfair as I move up the ladder since I'm facing people that are impossible to beat. When I see someone with a +7 FD, +7 Azrael, +7 Alfred, or I saw a guy with all of the big guys and had a 1.3B force. Seriously, I'm getting maybe 65 points on a full tank in GL. I'm almost at Prince level but those 600 points are going to take the rest of the way.

Thanks for the info on the cabin. I plan on getting everyone through the first tier and then the rest of the way with my flagship and hold off until I have someone worthy. Sitting on nearly 25K credits which isn't enough yet.