Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Legendary Equipment - Handbook

Quote Originally Posted by cd110333 View Post
    Sorry if this one already been discuss

Excellent legendary equipment fragment, once compose, do they provide legendary choice pack?
    NO!!! Take care!! On most days the fragments compose into a OPTIMUM LEGEND CHEST - this is a RANDOM chest giving most likely something you don't want at that moment and also this chest does not contain Laser Cannon III.

There are specific events - mainly Black Market events with fragments - when the fragments compose into TOP LEGEND CHEST - which is a choice item containing all types of equipment.

So please wait for the event that states that you can compose fragments into top legend chests!!!
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Can we add the new Helmet details?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Anyone with a screenshot for stats? Ultrarare IV variant?
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

no one yet!!!?
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

I guess that by the description no one goes for it as it just seems a slighty enhanced Helmet (if I recall well. This was the impression I got when I read it before)

I think the one-time stasis shield from new helmet is a better protection nowadays than damage reduction.
    Galactic Chairman

I received the information for new Helmet at Lv. IV. See here: Link
    Galactic Chairman

Lieutenant
    I have a question - does the damage reduction of Armour stack? That is, if I have 3 Tier 3 armours on a single ship (is that possible?), and if they all happen to activate at once, will my ship take only 21.6% damage?

Also, is this counted as a buff? That is, can Galaxy lord remove this damage reduction?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravemind View Post
    I have a question - does the damage reduction of Armour stack? That is, if I have 3 Tier 3 armours on a single ship (is that possible?), and if they all happen to activate at once, will my ship take only 21.6% damage?
    Not sure about this. There has been speculation that Laser Canon of different levels stack. However, there has not been conclusive proof in the form of battle videos as well the corresponding commanders legendary equipment levels used to compare. In generally, i don't believe legendary equipment stack. If it did, many would have put Castor's Eyes level III or Laser Cannon level III.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravemind View Post
    Also, is this counted as a buff? That is, can Galaxy lord remove this damage reduction?
    Galaxy Lord, at the present moment, does not remove buff from Legendary Equipment.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Not sure about this. There has been speculation that Laser Canon of different levels stack. However, there has not been conclusive proof in the form of battle videos as well the corresponding commanders legendary equipment levels used to compare. In generally, i don't believe legendary equipment stack. If it did, many would have put Castor's Eyes level III or Laser Cannon level III.
    Cool. I will try to do an experiment with armours and post my results here. Eyes stack for sure. Well, not stack exactly, but I have seen at least one occurrence of eyes activating twice and healing twice on a single ship after taking just one hit. Not sure about cannons, but I don't have them, so can't do the experiment.

Only problem is I don't know how to record a battle video, but I will learn that soon enough.