Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Equipment - Handbook

I love these infos. But I can't provide any further because I don't have any lvl 2s
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

Found an old picture on it, so I thought of sharing. :-)
    Castor's Eyes II
    Green Slot: Basic Stats Increase Bonus: 21.8%
    Any Slot - It has 25% chance to recover 800000 HP for the ship with Castor's Eyes when receiving damage, additionally it can recover 1200000 HP for the ship with Castor's Eyes when HP is lower than 50% and this effect can be activated only once in a battle
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Found an old picture on it, so I thought of sharing. :-)
    Castor's Eyes II
    Green Slot: Basic Stats Increase Bonus: 21.8%
    Any Slot - It has 25% chance to recover 800000 HP for the ship with Castor's Eyes when receiving damage, additionally it can recover 1200000 HP for the ship with Castor's Eyes when HP is lower than 50% and this effect can be activated only once in a battle
    Thank you for the info JL
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Updated with the last remaining level 2 legendaries
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Anyone has reliable info on Ivanovski helmet's shield?
    Does it stack with other HP shields (Lance, DS, Annika, Geoffrey and alike?)
    Knowing t4f way of dealing with this i'd say those shields does not stack but who knows?
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Maybe off topic, but will the Laser Cannon add 500k or 1.5M extra damage on each attack of Sturdy (5 strikes, each strike getting the cannon as additional extra damage).
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Maybe off topic, but will the Laser Cannon add 500k or 1.5M extra damage on each attack of Sturdy (5 strikes, each strike getting the cannon as additional extra damage).
    I have a cannon level 1 on Sturdy and it sure doesn't feel like 500K x 5 for 2.5M true damage (if it was Raksha won't be such a challenge for my Sturdy). it is most likely added to the total damage and then divided by 5.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Could we actually update this handbook with the lvl 3 equipment? Like what does the Laser Cannon III do?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Laser Cannon III:
    Max. level effect: +29.8% for stats from Sage's Fortune and +3M True Damage to each shot.
    Note: True damage is considered before critical shot is evaluated. That means the True Damage is multiplied by

This is really an huge upgrade for Dor over Valime's Sword II. I compared two Infinite Cosmos runs.
    Valime's Sword II non-crit: 9.5M damage
    Valime's Sword II crit: 23.3M damage

Laser Cannon III non-crit: 13M damage
    Laser Cannon III crit: 32M damage

If I get a Sword III or Laser II some day I can retest without the different boost of the Sage's base attributes. Another test for normal hits is planned but I did not find the time so far.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Laser Cannon III:
    Max. level effect: +29.8% for stats from Sage's Fortune and +3M True Damage to each shot.
    Note: True damage is considered before critical shot is evaluated. That means the True Damage is multiplied by
    Thanks, I just a Cannon II and will see how that works... But was thinking if I should try my luck for a Cannon III...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110