Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Equipment - Handbook

Can we gather information about the stats and images of lvl3 equipment so the moderators can add the info in the first page?
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Sure, good idea!
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

After Nachteule's comment about shield+armor on Raksha i decided to try it myself. Indeed, once Raksha's shield deployed, he is really hard to be taken down.
    Since i fire second most of the time, my problem for now is to survive first round when my Raksha is blocked by opponent's Kit.

Out of 2 combinations - 2 lvl 3 eyes+armor and armor+shield+eye second one works much better for me
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

@Donnie: Done for all but Laser. I have to extract the image from the sources of Galaxy Legend first.
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

So Laser Cannon III also added.
    Galactic Chairman

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    After Nachteule's comment about shield+armor on Raksha i decided to try it myself. Indeed, once Raksha's shield deployed, he is really hard to be taken down.
    Since i fire second most of the time, my problem for now is to survive first round when my Raksha is blocked by opponent's Kit.

Out of 2 combinations - 2 lvl 3 eyes+armor and armor+shield+eye second one works much better for me
    Yeah, that's what I said.
    Glad that combination pays itself off... I'll deploy it on my Raksha as well.

cheers
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Thanks for the info. Now i wait for choice pack so i can take eye III.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Nothing yet. It's been a while...
    We'll knock ourself's waiting.!!
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Just to update this post.

Since february 26. there were three or four top legend chests, and there is one right now.

I managed to get 6 top chests and now there is seventh.

Good work Tap, just keep changing your EARN policy to the users and you'll be played much more.

Also, nice idea to expand diversity as well as daily accessibility of events so that much broader user base is covered...

Taking MORE EARNING for active VIP higher players that have invested SO MUCH in this game is IMPERATIVE to keep them satisfied and more paced than so far..!

Cheers :P

Brigadier
    Ok, I had to remove one my eye III from Raksha because the last week or 2 he's died in the 1st 2 or 3 rounds because none are triggering IN league or arena or cluster. I verified this around 40 times that if I have eye III in the last spot and place another in warrior or 2nd one, none trigger at all ever. Once I removed it from #2 and replaced with a different equipment, I got the 2M heal back.