Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Legendary Equipment - Handbook

Quote Originally Posted by Gravemind View Post
    Cool. I will try to do an experiment with armours and post my results here. Eyes stack for sure. Well, not stack exactly, but I have seen at least one occurrence of eyes activating twice and healing twice on a single ship after taking just one hit. Not sure about cannons, but I don't have them, so can't do the experiment.
    Were the the same Castor's Eye level?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravemind View Post
    Only problem is I don't know how to record a battle video, but I will learn that soon enough.
    Great. Look forward to some videos
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Were the the same Castor's Eye level?
    Unfortunately, I don't remember. It was my opponent's ship, not mine, and I rarely pay attention to the exact numbers showing up on the screen. But the next time it happens, I will definitely record a video. Can't do it myself since I have only one eye.

Although I must say I don't see why eyes and cannons are so favoured. Watching battle videos of CCC, they barely seem to make an impact given the absolute nature of their bonuses. Armours and swords would be more valuable at the highest levels in my opinion, due to the percentage nature of their bonuses. Is this right?

It depends, at which level we are playing. In close battles, Castor's Eye level III is pretty useful to heal. and every damage reducing armour will be help make our fleet last longer
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Lieutenant
    Good news - I found a video on CCC where in the first championship fight of level 90-99, Castor's eyes III activate twice in a row on the same ship, not once, but twice! First it increased 2.6M HP, and then 1.36M HP. Castor's eyes II have a max limit of 1.2M, so both of them must have been tier 3. Also, the player must not have fully upgraded the slot, which explains both why the amount healed by the second eye was so low, and also why this phenomenon occured only twice in the battle.

I will post a video of it as soon as possible. Unfortunately you won't be able to check it for yourself since this was on Android.

Note - I did not notice consecutive activations of any other equipment. Only eyes.

If the video is posted on YouTube, you can copy the YouTube link and use the Video link (it's the one that looks like a film strip - 3 from right) to paste the link in the forum for us to check it out

Lieutenant
    Looks like I was wrong after all. It was the same eye activating once because the HP had fallen below 50%, and another time immediately after that in a normal way.

Sorry for giving false hope lol.

It's ok, sometimes it's hard to view the various activation in the heat of the battle

Castor Eyes stack triple times, in every MC T1 to 3...

In my 3 ships of five, I have CE lvl 3 in Tier 1 and 3. And it stacks in both tiers. Raksha is a beast especially when I reach lvl 13, yellow stats icon. At him CE is lvl3 Tier 2 and 3, with armor in T1, all lvl3 legendary and it's great.

will post some fights from expedition lvl 10+ ...
    Last edited by Triad; November 1st, 2018 at 14:56.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

ok folks as I promised...

Here are some expedition fights I recorded.

Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

And second one...
    Here Rick blew two expedition teams out!

Last edited by Triad; November 5th, 2018 at 14:26.