Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Equipment - Handbook

New LE coming soon? What do you think?

Screenshot_20171031-153640.jpg

Those files are old (July is the youngest time stamp). Therefore I hope it will not come or it will take a long time before they come. tap4fun overpaced a little bit in the recent past with new premium items. The more often items lose their value the less players are willing to spend for new items.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Yes. As Nachetuele said. The faster new items are introduced to supercede items. Players will think why buy when a new item will be introduced at high price and cause the item I currently want to be cheaper

Makes it not worth in terms of investment over time
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Those files are old (July is the youngest time stamp). Therefore I hope it will not come or it will take a long time before they come. tap4fun overpaced a little bit in the recent past with new premium items. The more often items lose their value the less players are willing to spend for new items.
    I agree. i decided to skip Meteor R7 and go for dual R7 - they are offered at the shop at 90% for reasonable price.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

I have a little question, does Damonrick's armor activate only once per battle or several times?

Several times afaik.
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

so Damonricks Armor is the "best" in the yellow spot? I have 30 Fragments from CtC and could get a lv2 legendary .... got cannon 2 and eye 2 on every commander ... so for Rak Armor or another eye, or even a sword 2 on e.g. ghost?
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

Nice, thanks Nachteule!

Yes Havoc, in my opinion it's the best, because Ivanovsk's Helmet adds an static effect which can only activated once. Well there is Cellos Shield too but i'm not really amazed with shield's effect

I think Cello's Shield can make sense on a commander like Raksha. Especially with Shield III you have a high chance to weaken most attackers. As the effect lasts two rounds this will still apply when Raksha does not protect the fleet anymore.

Several players I encountered in the league use Armor and Shield on Raksha. I didn't anlyze if the effects of both add up but I can say that it's really hard work to take those fleets down.
    Galactic Chairman

So this could go like this: Armor III on Tier 1, Cielo shield III on Tier 2, and Castors III on tier 3...

I think this could be maybe better than Castors III on both tiers...!?
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise