Thread: CCCompetition - February 2017 - Level 100+ - Android - Top Fights

giftbox CCCompetition - February 2017 - Level 100+ - Android - Top Fights

Hello guys and welcome to the February 2017 installment.
    The name of the game seems to still be FIRST SHOT coupled with RAKSHA. These two pretty much resulting in a win.

Fight #1: Ixian bets a lot in this fight with his opening shot - Bard cross attack. He only kills the opponent's flagship though. His opponent, however, recovers by using Raksha as his first commander. This move protects his whole fleet from the subsequent mass attacks that Ixian has. First round overcharged volley being over and Raksha still alive loses Ixian the match.

Fight #2: MTwizzle vs drakoxa. Pretty unusual fight for this CCC. None of the players have Raksha. They are both using Star Lord as first shot though. Due to speed advantage, drakoxa gets to fire first though and really cripple MTwizzle, halving the HP of his flagship and killing Fitzgerald. MTwizzle gets even more unlucky when struck by Azrael and gets his own Azrael cursed (thus losing his special for two rounds). Everything goes downhill from here and makes the fight look very one-sided due to the specials of two very strong commanders - Star Lord and Azrael.

Fight #3: Timebbomb vs ляляля. Protector battle - Raksha vs Rock. Who's tougher? Timebbomb gets to fire first and gets the combo of the month rolling, protecting his fleet and buffing his Raksha to withstand a lot of pain from ляляля. The latter's Fearsome Devil can barely take his shield down with his powerful monomer special. A lot of back and forward attacks later Raksha still stands and Rock goes down - both being blocked by kit frequently, rendering them unable to deploy their special attacks. Timebbomb seals his win with a devastating Fitzgerald special on ляляля's right column consisting of 3 ships, bringing the match to an end.

Fight #4: amedo vs 6StringSamurai. I love this match. Always thought that Sky Mightilis is an overpowered commander, well, now he met his match - Louise. What one needs however to stop the mighty striker from decimating his fleet is first shot, which 6StringSamurai has ... and his fleet gets protected by stasis. When Sky Mightilis fires his special, nothing really happens, except for stasis being removed. Samurai's Star Lord gets to hit Amedo's Fearsome Devil, subsequently enabling his own destroyer to fire his special unhindered. Samurai's Stratus then seals the deal with a 3 commander hit that brings the match to an end in 6StringSamurai's favor.

Fight #5: 6StringSamurai vs rainism. First shot goes to Samurai and he capitalizes with a Louise/Kit combo, locking rainism's Raksha's special. Raksha is only able to shoot a normal attack, which allows Samura's Star Lord to wreak havoc on rainism's fleet, hurting Stratus and almost killing Fearsome Devil (also leaving them without enough accumulator to shoot their special attacks). After all the advantages gained, Samurai goes even further and locks Raksha with Stratus, cementing his winning chances.

Fight #6: Dymeona vs sclipici3. Sclipici comes into the fight at a lower level, losing first shot against Raksha too. It seems the new CtC ranger, Ambrose is made out of steel though ... which skill combines amazingly well with a high block Star Lord and his damage return shields. Louise also supports scipici's fleet from the middle. Very long and nail-biting fight that comes down to the front-line Raksha succumbing to damage in the end; revealing Dymeona's fleet and losing him the match.

Fight #7: freebars vs EricKartman. Eric has first shot, Eric uses Bard, Eric destroys two VERY important ships in freebars's fleet. Match over? Just watch what a Louise - Star Lord/Krill combo can do, almost winning the game for freebars from a VERY precarious position. Eric is saved in the end by Lyle... who has enough HP leech to survive hitting Star Lord's shield and living to tell about it. The match even hangs a little in the end leaving Lyle gasping for air, amazed that he won the match.

Fight #8: I don't know what bamvel fed his Star Lord ... that guy though is a HERO. The new Kings Legendary coupled with high block enable him to fire special after special, taking down the enemy fleet alone.

Fight #9: ButterNutz vs Striker003. This match is a lesson as to why everyone should have a destroyer in his fleet. Yes, Striker's Fearsome Devil survives because he's not hit by the 2 devastating specials in the beginning, fired by Sky Mightilis and Roland. But, afterwards ... he just tears apart ButterNutz with his powerful killing ability.

Fight #10:제네시스2 vs Fristert. Championship match, both level 109. I "knew" when I saw their positions on the top 64 chart they would face each other in the finals. Their level and fleet composition simply dictated so. Unfortunately for Fristert, he's facing what I view as a brokenly overpowered combo - Louise and Raizer. This duo feeds into each other and enable one to fire special attacks every round under the protection of stasis. Very long and fun match ... in the end Fristert just succumbs to the powerful duo ... can you guys even think of a fleet that would be able to bring them down?

I hope you enjoyed it guys!
    Feedback is welcome!
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Wow. Thanks for putting it together Lola
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Wow. Thanks for putting it together Lola
    Thank you, NoPo. I am trying my best
    Will start to edit them a little bit more next time since I got the recording part down now.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Section Leader
    Nice battles here, on ios even if i have another phone to record the game crash so i am not so able to record battles.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice