Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very frequent Game Crash!

Angry Very frequent Game Crash!

Hi Guys,

I am experiencing a very frequent game crashes since Friday 24.February.
    I have no idea why, I have not seen any new update (it still says 1.8.2.) ...

Truth is after latest update with "Month Card interface/removing IF..." it was getting much more obvious and game often crashed. But last 5 days it has become for me a quite unpleasant experience..

When I try to access my account, it crashes by loading (1x) then I send report to TAP, restart game.. it crashes (2nd time) when it is loading the SPAM/Events adverts.. then by3rd restart of the game I have 50% chance I can finally get pass the loading crashing .. but after few screens it might crash again ..
    The longest streak of crashes I had 13x consecutive reboots (then I give up and went for Angry Birds Epic, much more action…)

I also deleted/reinstalled game, but the same things happens ..

Just in last 2-3days i sent over 50x report to TAP support, hoping it will not get un-noticed and boxed/shelved ..

If I re-log to the same account after few hours of inactivity there is a 70% chance the game starts without crash.
    However If I re-log between 2 accounts trouble start again and I need 2x to 5x reboot to get to stable and loaded interface.

Does someone has similar issue?
    Last edited by Frankie; February 28th, 2017 at 11:45.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Major General
    You are not alone with this problem.
    Many players report game crashing after the latest update. It was stable and smooth right after the update but a day later it started to be annoying.

I have to completely reinstall the game to be able to log in several times without crash.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am experiencing a very frequent game crashes since Friday 24.February.
    I have no idea why, I have not seen any new update (it still says 1.8.2.) ...

Truth is after latest update with "Month Card interface/removing IF..." it was getting much more obvious and game often crashed. But last 5 days it has become for me a quite unpleasant experience..

When I try to access my account, it crashes by loading (1x) then I send report to TAP, restart game.. it crashes (2nd time) when it is loading the SPAM/Events adverts.. then by3rd restart of the game I have 50% chance I can finally get pass the loading crashing .. but after few screens it might crash again ..
    The longest streak of crashes I had 13x consecutive reboots (then I give up and went for Angry Birds Epic, much more action…)

I also deleted/reinstalled game, but the same things happens ..

Just in last 2-3days i sent over 50x report to TAP support, hoping it will not get un-noticed and boxed/shelved ..

If I re-log to the same account after few hours of inactivity there is a 70% chance the game starts without crash.
    However If I re-log between 2 accounts trouble start again and I need 2x to 5x reboot to get to stable and loaded interface.

Does someone has similar issue?
    I had this since x-mas on my mobile - 3-4 attempts needed to start the game, also frequent freezes which had a 80% chance to crash. Then I deinstalled the game and reinstalled the version from Amazon Store. This version runs smoothly. It lacks the Credits + Items packs and the small Credits option of 1,09 € but has the benefit of a generally lower real money for Credits costs.

So maybe this in an option for you?

In the past I had the impression that there were problems with google play services or google play games integration.
    Last edited by Nachteule; February 28th, 2017 at 12:45.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

So what options the iOS members have? cause those freezes and lags and constant spinning loading thing are from way over 2-3 months.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    So what options the iOS members have? cause those freezes and lags and constant spinning loading thing are from way over 2-3 months.
    No option, we are stuck with iTunes store.

Now, instead of just the game crashing, the game now restarts / reboots my phone. Which is much more of a hassle
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post

Now, instead of just the game crashing, the game now restarts / reboots my phone. Which is much more of a hassle
    The reboot of my tablet is also happening. it is not very frequent. I see this issue once in 2-3 days. In comparison with 20-30 game crashes/reboots it is less frequent.

However they all/both for sure are caused by bad design and use of resources by GL game. This morning again a cycle of 10+ restart of the game. I stoped couning after but kept sending reports to TAP...

thanks guys for advice, I heve not downloaded anything from amazon yet, but I might try it soon.
    I do not care about purchases of credits as I will never again spend even a month card on this game .. had enough "enhanced player experience and fantastic customer support" ...

nice day to all...
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

I updated the game through appstore and I'm OK now

I the game running on Amazon Servers? Probaly is has to do something with their problems ...

generally i have less crashing problems my iPhone SE then my iPad 4 ...

http://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/when-...-wet-1.3305252
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

Thank you guys for your advice…
    Yesterday I have encountered something which is well worth to mention on this forum, because it might be useful for someone. I go step by step …

As Nachteule proposed to use Amazon version of GL I tried that proposal first… So I have uninstalled app by App Manager, Installed Amazon app and tried to download the GL from Amazon. However, Amazon does not allowed me to download it to my Tablet (no idea why, no option to download it.. only some note that I have to use PC to do it?)

Then I installed back the game from Google play. Please note that I always kept the GL folder with all the account infos I used (I was lazy to type them again)..so I never touched this Folder.

After game installation my all accounts and twinkies were there (up to 10) and I started the game on my main account, and game crashing happened again and again during the load screen or during main screen display. I had the longest streak of 13x crashes… waw. I was sending always after each cras report to TAP.. with thank you

Then after the ~13th game crash something unexpected happened. By next start ALL apart one account (unused account and Guest stayed) info disappeared. My main account, my most frequent twinkies and old accounts were gone! Why? How? I did not touched the Folder if Account Settings! Can someone explain this?
    Then I typed just my main account info, and logged, loaded the game with NO ISSUE or CRASH!
    WTF? How is this possible?

Since then(yesterday evening) I have not have a crash of the game!
    Since then my game is running 3-4x faster as before! Each click and window opening is very fast now, waw!
    Since then my Chat window does not crush, and all messages are displayed even after 30min of continues online game
    Since then, the Refine screen does not freezes by loading!

I have no idea what has happened it somehow TAP interfered and did something after sending them over 60x reports over last 5 days?
    But now it works, and I hope it will be not messed up by today update (2nd March 2017)

No longer playing GL ...

Frankie, t4f didn't interfere with your tablet/device at all.
    I do full reinstall of the game on purpose once in a while exactly because of this particularity of the game - bad coding/software design. Every update does mess around with application resource files. After several (few) so-called "updates" it ends up in the loop of crashes at game initialization stage just as described above in this thread. The worst of all are large updates that are followed shortly by corrective updates with 1..3 resoure files involved. A clean reinstall solves this issue. As long as t4f can't afford a couple of experienced software programmers who will clean up all those bugs and scams from game code, we have to live with it and look for all those workarounds
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member