Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Galactonite Handbook

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Updated with the new Static stat Dual R7
    Looks like tap4fun wants us going with full R7 duals. First time the static Duals are way better than the static Singles. I am really curious how tap4fun sets the R7 Speed Duals... From business point of view I expect them to be better than R7 Meteors.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Looks like tap4fun wants us going with full R7 duals. First time the static Duals are way better than the static Singles. I am really curious how tap4fun sets the R7 Speed Duals... From business point of view I expect them to be better than R7 Meteors.
    I expect that as well... hence I am a little held back about buying/refining any more Single R7 Meteors.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Hey guys! Any info about the new R7 Curve galactonite? Its a +Speed and +ATK galactonite, but i need to know the exact values coz its on Black Market for 2.500 credits only (90% off normal price). Or maybe i missed it in the original list ?
    Last edited by Stayko Staykov; July 9th, 2017 at 21:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Stayko Staykov View Post
    Hey guys! Any info about the new R7 Curve galactonite? Its a +Speed and +ATK galactonite, but i need to know the exact values coz its on Black Market for 2.500 credits only (90% off normal price). Or maybe i missed it in the original list ?
    As far as I know:
    Attribute: Starting Value / Increment
    Speed: 480 / +120
    ATK: 40k / +25k
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Thanks Lola, great guide!

I am poor with matching faces and names in real life and this extends to galactonites too, is there a trick to remembering which name is which galactonite?
    I have the same problem, but am quite good in remembering only faces, so this connects to the colors here.
    Every color is easily remembered and associated to the task it is doing.
    Like, orange dodges, blue super attacks, red attacks, light green engine power, heavy green protects critical attacks and so on & so forth...

As far as I am concerned I'd like to have this Warden R7 on all of my ships augmented to + mot*er **cking 10!!!
    that would role quite some enemy arsses down!!!
    Last edited by Triad; October 4th, 2017 at 13:25.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Interesting observation Triad. Didn't quite notice it. Thanks
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Any idea when Tap4Fun will complete the R7 duals? As I would like to get Fracture and Spiritual R7...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].