Thread: WARNING: No harvest from Stellar Forest when server under maintenancea

WARNING: No harvest from Stellar Forest when server under maintenancea

WARNING: No harvest from Stellar Forest when server under maintenance, i had started one before my server's optimization / maintenance and it ended when the server was still under maintenance / optimization, and unlike the usual where there is a message in the inbox, there were none. No proof that it didn't go direct, and too tired to contact support about it.

Any one else have such bad experience before?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Altough i hadn't your experience so far, i face often a different bug - i start harvesting in stellar forest and after the harvesting is over i get no mail with claimable DA.
    Almost every other attempt ends in this way.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    WARNING: No harvest from Stellar Forest when server under maintenance, i had started one before my server's optimization / maintenance and it ended when the server was still under maintenance / optimization, and unlike the usual where there is a message in the inbox, there were none. No proof that it didn't go direct, and too tired to contact support about it.

Any one else have such bad experience before?
    This seems kind of normal to me if you consider that maintainance/optimization can involve servers restarting and/or starting a different server where a snapshot is put to continue from a certain point, so some events, especially cross server ones that might not be saved on the same place with the server data, can be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    Altough i hadn't your experience so far, i face often a different bug - i start harvesting in stellar forest and after the harvesting is over i get no mail with claimable DA.
    Almost every other attempt ends in this way.
    If you are online at the time the harvesting is over (or you get invaded) then you will not get an email about it. The Dark Aerosiderite goes directly to your account.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    This seems kind of normal to me if you consider that maintainance/optimization can involve servers restarting and/or starting a different server where a snapshot is put to continue from a certain point, so some events, especially cross server ones that might not be saved on the same place with the server data, can be lost.
    yes, later while waiting and chatting over LINE, i found out that my server was under maintenance but not other servers. that's most probably the reason why.

@Pliusomiot, will tell if what you encounter also happens to me tomorrow, i have used my free attempts today
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    If you are online at the time the harvesting is over (or you get invaded) then you will not get an email about it. The Dark Aerosiderite goes directly to your account.
    Thanks Bogdan. I was unaware of this particularity of harvesting. I will check it tomorrow as i also did use all my free attempts for today
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member