Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Common Augmentation Pack - Gives wrong Class chip!

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Could you upload your video (e. g. to YouTube) and share with us?
    here you go...

Last edited by z3nithor; February 20th, 2017 at 19:07. Reason: embedded

Fantastic Video ...I believe you guys as always

yesterday, I tested it on my twinkie account ... I did plenty of screeenshots for this purpose, however all was OK and my Twinkie received 1x FS chip

I hope TAP will believe you now and get compensated now.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Thanks to the video which I also posted on the in-game support they now finally realize there is an issue and will replace the 3 incorrectly given Rover chips with Flagship chips but I need to give the dates when it happened. Can't they check themselves as I only wanted Flagship chips from these common augmentation packs. Oh boy, the support team can still improve a lot. Let's keep on smiling. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Thanks to the video which I also posted on the in-game support they now finally realize there is an issue and will replace the 3 incorrectly given Rover chips with Flagship chips but I need to give the dates when it happened. Can't they check themselves as I only wanted Flagship chips from these common augmentation packs. Oh boy, the support team can still improve a lot. Let's keep on smiling. :-)
    same scenario. asked for the days. we shall see if they will return 3 flagship chips and MORE to appease us with their endless cock-ups.

Corporal
    i haven't had a response yet.

FS gives rover chips, today samething happened to me.

I tested it yesterday.
    It happened to me when first i did open a legendary equipement chest and used right (second) alternative then i did open the class chip pack and i opted for fs chip without selecting anything since fs was already selected.

Most likely there is a single variable that remembers user's choice for all those packs (chips, legendary equipement, cores/crystals) on client's side.
    Once i did open a chip pack by selecting first a different class chip then back fs, i got fs chip. On next pack, i did not change selection and i got also fs chip.
    As anyone can see from the video posted above by Gerard there is a bug, and the workaround is to explicitely select fs before opening it (or one may wait eons before t4f will fix it)
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; February 22nd, 2017 at 09:55.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    I tested it yesterday.
    It happened to me when first i did open a legendary equipement chest and used right (second) alternative then i did open the class chip pack and i opted for fs chip without selecting anything since fs was already selected.

Most likely there is a single variable that remembers user's choice for all those packs (chips, legendary equipement, cores/crystals) on client's side.
    Once i did open a chip pack by selecting first a different class chip then back fs, i got fs chip. On next pack, i did not change selection and i got also fs chip.
    As anyone can see from the video posted above by Gerard there is a bug, and the workaround is to explicitely select fs before opening it (or one may wait eons before t4f will fix it)
    yes we realized the work-around but the thing is whether tap will compensate is another issue.

Section Leader
    I hope will be fixed soon this issue.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

I raised a ticket for the same problem and after getting the default response of we will contact you within 48 hours they deleted my ticket with no warning.

I hate their support. They might as well shut down support and use the savings to make the game cheaper!!

|It annoys me so much that they say they are here to help but instantly deny any fault on their system until a video is recorded. What kind of bullshit is that? They know the code is broken and can see others with the same fault, but they go on to deny it anyway. What sort of reputable company would ever do that?? Scammers by nature is tap4fun.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy