Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Common Augmentation Pack - Gives wrong Class chip!

Common Augmentation Pack - Gives wrong Class chip!

Well I am not sure what more I can as T4F Support just blow me off while I could replicate bug several times. What I wanted to get was a Flagship chip from the common augmentation pack hence as you open it you get to select and default is it Flagship that is selected, so I clicked okay to get and to my surprise I get a Rover chip (wtf). Okay, so I try again but this time I select first a Ranger chip and then back to Flagship chip and click okay to get and got Flagship chip. Mmm, so again I do the same but leave was is initially selected (Flagship) and say okay to get it, again Rover chip. Damn that is a bug!

So I contact the in-game support to explain the above and they just responded it is intended to work like that? Are they nuts? That is a bug and thet should fix it and give replace the Rover chips I got with Flagship chips! By the to proof my case I did it a third time and the same behavior, and I heard from others they faced the same. Is T4F just screwing us all?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

One-Star Admiral
    I got exactly the same problem. I wrote the Support, waiting on answer now. And we all know...it takes time....
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

Section Leader
    Try to made a video with this next time.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    Try to made a video with this next time.
    Honestly? tap4fun should just provide working code! Why should we customers always prove and beg for our rights? I mean what does tap4fun lose by solving those issues without hard video proof? A single chip - just change it or give another pack for the trouble, apologize and all customers would be happy.

This "until you prove me wrong you get nothing" mentality of tap4fun customer service is sooo last century.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Don't know what to say when this common chip pack came out I did try to open one and it gave the correct chip. So something has changed. Still it is bad to working code to become buggy code.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Corporal
    I'm experiencing the same behaviour , selected flagship and got rover chips instead. Contacted tap4fun and they say there's nothing wrong. today i tried again but this time i recorded it, again got rover chips instead of flagship. I contacted tap4fun again and asked where i can send my video to as proof.

Three-Star Admiral
    in my previous post on the second day of event already reported about this reported here and support. basically saying nothing's wrong. lost three FS chips as well! these *************!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard Legende View Post
    I'm experiencing the same behaviour , selected flagship and got rover chips instead. Contacted tap4fun and they say there's nothing wrong. today i tried again but this time i recorded it, again got rover chips instead of flagship. I contacted tap4fun again and asked where i can send my video to as proof.
    Could you upload your video (e. g. to YouTube) and share with us?
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Well what did Tap4Fun do they just don't care and first responded it is a random class chip which means I had to explain what a common augmentation pack is! Wtf, indeed I had to explain. Next ticket they seem to have understood but the typical response is that it is working as intended and that I should be more careful when using the selection pack. Wtf, I explained how I could replicate the wrong selection and they still say it is working as intended. Are they just going nuts? What the hell are they thinking, let's screw the players and when they find something not working as it should let's screw them some more? Exactly what Tap4Fun job is I believe now, I have lost all credibility in this company and their coders. I think they do it on purpose just to upset loyal players who spend money on the game...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    So if I want to collect Ranger chip I can open Common Augmentation Pack for Ranger and for FS as well?) Of course it is not funny, but thanx god I don't need FS chips, so I opened CAP with choosing Ranger chips and received Ranger chips. This is some kind of miracle!)
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)