Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Commander Focus #25: Raksha

Зачётный ком.мне не хватает его для счастья,к сожалению играю без доната,по этому мне не видать его как своих ушей ...
    ssd.s685 world642 android

Крутой ком

did anyone get Rashka this time yet? just wondering what the current cost is for 2 chips

Not good for level 89

Хороший командир, но кредитов мало( Дайте мне его бесплатно)
    Phenix s396 world 1299 android

Lieutenant
    Взял бы из-за скорости и блок-уворота, но если, а ето в большинстве случаев у меня второй ход его блочит лейтенант и все...)
    Так же ему не долго осталось)
    Ну и на примуса он хорош

Captain
    Raksha is a good maharaga.

Brigadier
    Actually, isn't that bad. A great upgrade to Geoffrey but he has to fire 1st or else. So I pushed Stratus +6 to the next row so Raksha can shoot 1st and hide Stratus, who might last long enough to see Alfred's special take effect. I kept Krill +7 on Stratus and put Acctan +4 on Rak, which actually works well. I'd put Krill on Rak but then Stratus is left with no one.

Brigadier
    Hmmm....I decided to read the thread again and it seems people love Rak w/Krill +7. If I do that, what do I pair Stratus with? I have Kit on FD +7, Mileena on FS, Acctan on Rak, and Elsa on Alfred. I don't have Jackie yet, and all that is left for Stratus is Paccar, Pele, and that's it. All the others are no good. I could take Kit off FD and put him on Stratus and then put Trickster on FD. Any ideas?

[QUOTE=Anakin;41280]Hello, Commanders.

In last CCC fristert (played by me ) and Genesis (the Korean with SS commander Raiser) showed the world how powerfull Raksha is, so I believe you have a great example about that.

Anakin, you really play fristert, or just kidding
    wind's445
    world 1348 Android