Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #25: Raksha

I really like this new protector....and i have the cores to make him +7 straight away....i feel my pocket burning and can hear my wallet screaming....
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I really like this new protector....and i have the cores to make him +7 straight away....i feel my pocket burning and can hear my wallet screaming....
    Be patient.
    It will get cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    Be patient.
    It will get cheaper
    Well i got hlaf of him today, and very close to the second half. Patience is not something i own
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

I got him for 35k. Replaced my Geoffrey. I do not regret getting him. He makes some interesting fights.

I bought him in monopoly for around 65 - 70K (I completed 8 turns to get the DNA)... Noob mistake I know...
    If I have the first shoot I win 90% of the battle but would it be different with another commanders? I don't think so since the first shoot is very determinant.

Kitt kill him as you all said but Aquos can be a nightmare if he copy raksha.

If I could change the past, I would not bought him and wait for star lord who is a better commanders and a must have unless you have cosmos commanders.

İ bought raksha for 24k. İ had only 29k so it was big luck for me. İ dont see him making other commanders invisible. İs it because he is +6 and red?

Quote Originally Posted by cbehen View Post
    İ bought raksha for 24k. İ had only 29k so it was big luck for me. İ dont see him making other commanders invisible. İs it because he is +6 and red?
    The other commaders will become invisible, if Raksha shoots his special, they will still be shown but in a less clear manner
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Three-Star Admiral
    many ccc players using him with louise to good effect. whoever shoots first and lasts longer wins

this is what i exactly thinks, 6 meteor r6 lvl8 should be enough for first shot for most of the players. Azrael is good but not a must have commander, At GL i usually manage to kill him easily. Also Dor is very tanky and defensive. Dor can kill azrael, stratus, alfred in close combat. He is the last man standing commander for me.
    After hp boost, defensive commanders are better than offensive ones unless new commanders released.
    Last edited by cbehen; February 24th, 2017 at 11:17.

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by cbehen View Post
    did raksha shoothed his satk?
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice