Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sweet Lover - Louise. Is it worth at all ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    As far as I know Star Lord first takes 20 points from all ships' accus (this is the plundering effect). So if a ship has 120 accu or higher and is not hit by Star Lord it can still fire it's special. Ships that get hit by Star Lord lose another 35% off their accus. (So you have to multiply accu by 0.65 to get the remaining accu.) Finally those ships get 25 accu from being hit.

So even with SO R-5 Lv. 11 (+80 accu) you cannot fire your special:
    Initial accu incl. SO R-5 Lv.11: 130
    Accu after SL's plunder: 110
    Accu after SL's removal of 35%: 110 x 0.65 = 71.5 ≈ 72
    Accu after +25 accu from hit: 97

So only commanders that start with 60 accu or higher can fire special after being hit by Star Lord.

Also written that way here in Anakin's Star Lord commander review
    Your calculations are about right. We need ships that start with +75 acc to be able to fire back S-ATK after SL S-ATK
    Last edited by Stayko Staykov; February 26th, 2017 at 23:15.

does anyone have a vid on louise in primus?
    would be awsome to see, specially genesis

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Stayko Staykov View Post
    Your calculations are about right. We need ships that start with +75 acc to be able to fire back S-ATK after SL S-ATK
    You're totally wrong on this ... a ship needs to start with a minimum of 56 native accumulator to shoot vs Star Lord. From the common ships Dark Asgaard and Thantos have native 60 accumulator and they can shoot just fine if equipped with SO R5 lvl11.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Section Leader
    For me its worth and in combo with Cryptor, Frog, and 1 locker i think i can have more and more rounds vs primus
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Anyway, very nice commander and i am looking forward to get him when the price gets a bit lower