Thread: Arena Awards Missing

Exclamation Arena Awards Missing

I've been playing this game since the beginning and I've never had this problem in the arena. Whenever I am first place and collect my arena award (supposed to be 600 credits) I am only awarded 100 credits. In game support chat tried to tell me that the awards are only offered at the end of the day, which anyone who has played the game knows is not true. This has happened 6 times now. I've even captured screenshots of the before during and after collecting the reward and they still deny the issue. Has anyone else noticed this? I can't be the only one. It started right before the last update. In the last 8 days it has only awarded me the correct 600 credits twice. I'm now missing 3000 credits. Can someone from support who actually plays the game, please help?

Quote Originally Posted by BManTYA View Post
    I've been playing this game since the beginning and I've never had this problem in the arena. Whenever I am first place and collect my arena award (supposed to be 600 credits) I am only awarded 100 credits. In game support chat tried to tell me that the awards are only offered at the end of the day, which anyone who has played the game knows is not true. This has happened 6 times now. I've even captured screenshots of the before during and after collecting the reward and they still deny the issue. Has anyone else noticed this? I can't be the only one. It started right before the last update. In the last 8 days it has only awarded me the correct 600 credits twice. I'm now missing 3000 credits. Can someone from support who actually plays the game, please help?
    1. Only the ranking at exactly 00:00 UTZ (that is the time displayed in the game as galaxy time) is considered for Arena rewards distribution. You can stay the whole day at 1st place and be defeated at 23:56 game time and will not get 600 Credits but the Credits of worse rank.

2. There are no players as far as I know who are working for the customer service.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

The arena reward in Galaxy Legend are not awarded at a given time. They are awarded when you tap the button to receive the arena reward. It has been this way since the update the changed the arena layout. It used to be the way you described about 2 years ago, but hasn't been that way for a long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by BManTYA View Post
    The arena reward in Galaxy Legend are not awarded at a given time. They are awarded when you tap the button to receive the arena reward. It has been this way since the update the changed the arena layout. It used to be the way you described about 2 years ago, but hasn't been that way for a long time now.
    If you know everything better why do you ask the forum?

Additionally I did not refer to the time when you collect your Arena reward but to the time when your next collectable ranking reward is determined:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    1. Only the ranking at exactly 00:00 UTZ (that is the time displayed in the game as galaxy time) is considered for Arena rewards distribution. You can stay the whole day at 1st place and be defeated at 23:56 game time and will not get 600 Credits but the Credits of worse rank.
    So in the game named Galaxy Legend I play it works exactly as written. If you are #1 at 00:00 you get 600 Credits even if you drop in rank until you collect your reward. And if you are #5 at 00:00, defeat #1 at 00:02 and then go to collect you will still get the 120 Credits for #5.

If it were determined by the current rank when you collect all players could set a weak Arena defense formation and get to top spot before collecting. I admit this would be nice but it's not the case.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post

2. There are no players as far as I know who are working for the customer service.
    To be fair, the true time used by the game to calculated the collected award is more like 23:59:45 UTC. If you wait until 23:59:58 to launch the attack, your effort will be in vain.
    time's up.