Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rose Space Wormhole 2017-02-14 (7 days)

Rose Space Wormhole 2017-02-14 (7 days)

Any one want to share their experience?

Paid revive = 200 credits
    Reset = 3000 credits
    Can be reset 3 times each day

Bonus: Players who bring Louise will obtain a Force boost of 100%

Note: Wormhole rewards DO NOT give any items for redemption or the monopoly event as noted by Frankie
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Major General
    Stopped at W14 (30%) with 200 cr spent.
    Died at W12 - stupid formation, my mistake.
    Died at W13 - one shot kill from from normal attack (only Ursa and buffed FD resisted).

Enemy has first turn from W2. From W10 all enemy fleet has full acc.
    Didn't notice crit chance increase, but ATK increase is quiet visible.

I shall pass tomorrow with 2-3 tries (14 ppcs worth it anyway).
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

One-Star Admiral
    I think for 14 ppc is worth spending as high as 3.2k, as long as it's under 250/ppc it's a good price
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

My notes:
    • The opposing fleets have first strike from 2nd or 3rd wave (I don't remember exactly) onward.
    • I did not see any dodge (my avg. hitrate is > 160 but this is definitely no high dodge space).
    • Any ships that reduce the impact of hits (debuffers) or prevent hits at all (lockers) might be particularly useful (Azrael, Retrobot, Fitzgerald to some extend, Cryptor, Maggie, Stratus, ...).
    • Increasing own damage (Dor, Roxy) might be less useful compared to damage prevention as the opposing fleets are quite tanky in high stages and will most likely kill you faster.
    • Even without Louise all ships did significant damage to the opposing fleets even at 13, 14 (here I got stuck).
    • Personally rewards-wise I prefer this kind of wormhole over the most recent which gave redeem items. And the rewards are pretty good imho: Up to > 1M Gala Energy, 14 chips that can be FS chips and 14 Pandora Cores.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

thank you guys for your insights!
    At least I know what to expect once I start .. I will try with my pvp fleet as it is best what I have.

@Nachteule, I do preffer this WH type as for me PPC have much bigger value as event items, let see how far I can go ... pitty no spending event on credits, here I would apperciate one ... TAP always waits 3-4 days so people spend credits before the event ...

@Nopo, thx for credits, not needed

@Bogdan, exactly 250c per PPC is the vlue .. if you could stay below even better ...

Good luck to all who not started yet,... once back at home I use my "crazy frog" formation, let see how it performs ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Yesterday, I managed to pass 13th wave, and finished on 14th... I think the "Frog" helped me few times adding extra damage...
    Today I will try to finish it.... I expect at least 2x revives on 14th and 5x on 15th ... low damage on my side and getting killed/one shooted fast
    Last edited by Frankie; February 15th, 2017 at 11:55.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Yesterday, I managed to pass 13th wave, and finished on 14th... I think the "Frog" helped me few times adding extra damage...
    Today I will try to finish it.... I expect at least 2x revives on 14th and 5x on 15th ... low damage on my side and getting killed/one shooted fast
    Even if you have low damage, the Frog will help a lot with the reflective shield.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

On the first day I was able to make it to Wave 14 with 70% remaining. Cleared Wave 15 with 3 paid revives, had problems with enemy Retro on last wave.

- Lost first shot on wave 2
    - Only FD did a lot of damage from Wave 14 onwards, the rest did <1M damage per attack
    - My ships were OHKO from SATKs, but can survive 2-3 normal attacks, FD was the tank

If you can finish it without paying too much, you lose out on 2 PPCs per day, so you just have to justify how much PPCs are worth to you.

For me, they are not worth more then 150-200 credits because most of the time you can get them during chest events within the first couple of tries.

I am stuck at wave 14 90% not sure if it is worth to go all the way..
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylimyf View Post
    I am stuck at wave 14 90% not sure if it is worth to go all the way..
    if it doesn't cost more than 200 creds each then doooo eeet