Thread: Full Strike - Ivan [12 - 13 February 2017]

Full Strike - Ivan [12 - 13 February 2017]

Bar Increment: 0.57%
    Price per Increment: 60 Credits
    Augmentation Chip Replacement: 9x Striker Chips
    Maximum Total Price for 1 DNA/Augmentation Chips: 9360 Credits (1st DNA) / 10.560 (2nd DNA)
    Bonus: 1x Striker Chip (repeatable) per DNA , if you get 9x Striker Chips you get an extra 2x Pandora Power Cores. If you compose Ivan, you get 25x Galaxy Cubes. If you get 1x Ivan DNA you get 5x Striker Chips extra.
    Notes: First 40 purchases are at 30 credits only per purchase.

Is he worth a try or useless with Fitz / Stratus around? He would replace Thanatos and that would change the Fleet to a non Protector (Azrael, Joya, Ursa, Ivan, FS)... His Stats are somehow low, but his Hitrate very very good ... seems there is no love around for him with him beeing a Portal Commander ....

the Price drop is kinda huge, worst case 5k compared to the chest event in December 2016

http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...-December-2016
    Last edited by Havoc; February 12th, 2017 at 10:45.
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

The fact that Maggie was just slightly more expensive, but so much better, makes me think that this is too expensive. And I also find Armoray much deadlier and he was also only slightly more expensive I think?

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    The fact that Maggie was just slightly more expensive, but so much better, makes me think that this is too expensive. And I also find Armoray much deadlier and he was also only slightly more expensive I think?
    Yes Armoray its expensive, becaus ehis deadly s-atk.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice