Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: After update

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Hm... I don't know... maybe better to make this thread sticky.
    ...hrhrhr..
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

since the update my flagship is showing only basic stats although the right force is shown. i reequipped my FS, restarted phone nothing helped. can anybody confirm that bug?

Quote Originally Posted by dr.p View Post
    since the update my flagship is showing only basic stats although the right force is shown. i reequipped my FS, restarted phone nothing helped. can anybody confirm that bug?
    Yes, all have that. It's a nasty display bug.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Haha,

i was asking myself, why tap didnt upgraded the second page for all to lvl 50 instantly... almost every old player had around 210 speedups... it takes 2 or 3 weeks to upgrade the last part to level 50 ...and all is maxed... this update was so useless in my eyes...

they can just add the amount of healthpoints to all ships without bringing this feature... new players have to workj on this for months. they need to collect 900 speedups (for 150x6 levels=)

getting 4 speedups a day --- 225 days without alliance help and without waiting
    trashill.s222 World 1125 Android

Lycan[+15], Richardl[+10], SS Vela'rath[+10], Ranger[+10], Future[+9]

Major General
    Quote Originally Posted by trashill.s222 View Post
    Haha,
    this update was so useless in my eyes...
    We should see the new commander tomorrow, she might have some special skill.
    And of course, average FD doesn't one shot kill anymore with his special, so he is likely to go to portal in the nearest future.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

yeah... hope they upgrade portal soon with anatoli and FD... maybe after this i get a chance to win retrobot or aquos there :/

This upgrade was not "useless". As mentioned FD can not easily oneshot you anymore. So this update cleared the way for the need of new commanders.

A very good and clever strategy in my eyes to keep on the commander roulette ;-)

i think i didnt said it clear, what i meant with "useless". its useless to let us all switch 250 times from reshape to inventory, use speedup, back to alliance reshape... for 250 times...

the fact, that FD cant one shoot anymore is very useful to me and my starlord ... i like it

Quote Originally Posted by trashill.s222 View Post
    i think i didnt said it clear, what i meant with "useless". its useless to let us all switch 250 times from reshape to inventory, use speedup, back to alliance reshape... for 250 times...

the fact, that FD cant one shoot anymore is very useful to me and my starlord ... i like it
    Just a quick update, what i have seen in our FB group ..
    - Saving plans after you reach lvl50 will not help you alone
    - You must upgrade FS+8 to be able to upgrade / or allow higher Armor reshape above the current level.
    - Not sure if this is activated , at least messages of some oft he players who have FS+7 are indicating this…
    - Can someone confirm this please?

YES, TAP was very clever .. to bring this feature to easy render many commanders „obsolete“ or push them faster to the bench ..which might hurt some players.

Next move will be R6 SO, which „in my oppinion“ might move „Crazy frog“ out of contention .. and therefore TAP is trying again to cash out now as this might be closer together with R7 duals.
    Last edited by Frankie; February 13th, 2017 at 11:19. Reason: correction
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

I think R7 duals will never come actually
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader