Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: After update

One-Star Admiral

After update

Hello all,

today i was totaly shocked. At my reshape room all the progress at LEVEL 0 again? But after update i got more Force so i think the "reshaped" parts are still there or what? At my Scout account where the reshaped parts has not reached maximum till now i can still go on with the same Level before the update. But all my Level 100+ accounts that normaly has reached the maximum Level are now are at Level0?! I realy have to Start it again all over..? That's a joke or..? Must be a bug or..?
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

The Reshape has now two pages ... the second unlocks when the first is full ... just have a close look ...
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

One-Star Admiral
    And once again....sometimes i'm with stupid!!
    Thank you Have!

Admin...or Mods. this one can be closed before everybody laugh their a.. up. :-/
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

Quote Originally Posted by foolya View Post
    Admin...or Mods. this one can be closed before everybody laugh their a.. up. :-/
    Hm... I don't know... maybe better to make this thread sticky.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Three-Star Admiral
    can I confirm with you guys is it just another graphical glitch that GL shows the same force (not including the latest upgrades for new reshapes) coz seems like it should be there seeing that I can survive longer against tough opponents.

additionally, my FS is at +4 and max for new reshape is level 50 what are the levels for +5 etc onwards?

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    can I confirm with you guys is it just another graphical glitch that GL shows the same force (not including the latest upgrades for new reshapes) coz seems like it should be there seeing that I can survive longer against tough opponents.

additionally, my FS is at +4 and max for new reshape is level 50 what are the levels for +5 etc onwards?
    Not sure what you mean with the first part but for the second one: As far as I know new reshape type max level is 50 for all players.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Three-Star Admiral
    the force shown at the top left before any GL does not reflect the same force as your newly hull reshaped force. so is that a graphics problem?

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    Is somebody knows, from which level I could reshape second page over 50th level? Or this is maximum level for this page?
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    the force shown at the top left before any GL does not reflect the same force as your newly hull reshaped force. so is that a graphics problem?
    I know what you mean. I upgraded all the armor to lvl 50 and gained about 30 mill force. But in galaxy league it still shows the same force amount before the armor ugment upgrades.

Yes Galaxy League doesn't take into account the Reshape, so it is not valuable for it but it is valuable for the other battles.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].