Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game crashing when click on the icon to call up chat

Game crashing when click on the icon to call up chat

Hi fellow Commanders,

do any of you, especially on the iOS, face this problem of the game crashing when you click on the icon in the lower left corner to call up chat?

It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens regularly enough for me (about 10% of the time) to ask about it.

This has gone on for about 2 months.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Mine crashed constantly or freezes. when changing accounts, or even when loading the game.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

The other issue i face is the game restarting whenever my connection switches between wifi and mobile OR vice versa, the game will say it has lost connection and restart itself. I figure this is the game, authenticating my game session. This more my internet network coverage than the game issue i think
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

I have this issue constantly on Android ...
    if you play a game for 30min
    - then chat window is broken - you do not see any text in it nor you can type in it
    - very often it take very long time to open the chat window
    - very often it results in game crash..
    and I have reported this issue many tmes in our FaceBook group but no fix from T4$
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    Mine crashed constantly or freezes. when changing accounts, or even when loading the game.
    I have this issue for very long time, already reposted but TAP did nothiung to fix it... it does not bring income for them
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    I have this issue constantly on Android ...
    if you play a game for 30min
    - then chat window is broken - you do not see any text in it nor you can type in it
    - very often it take very long time to open the chat window
    - very often it results in game crash..
    and I have reported this issue many tmes in our FaceBook group but no fix from T4$
    Yes, the chat will sometimes take a longer time to open with a distinctive "black out" for me, before it appears. Not sure if have played the game for 30 minutes or not, possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Yes, the chat will sometimes take a longer time to open with a distinctive "black out" for me, before it appears. Not sure if have played the game for 30 minutes or not, possibly.
    I have done some tests and after 15mins (at least for me) it was still working .. problems starts when you go beyond 15mins ..
    same applies to switching accounts.. sometimes 15mins is already too long for switching accounts without game crash or freeze

No longer playing GL ...

Brigadier
    Hi fellow Commanders,

do any of you, especially on the iOS, face this problem of the game crashing when you click on the icon in the lower left corner to call up chat?

It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens regularly enough for me (about 10% of the time) to ask about it.

This has gone on for about 2 months.
    I'm on Android, it happens to me as well: I open the chat and GL crashes. I have also the other issue, I open the chat and if it don't crash often the chat is empty I have to restart the game...

Yes, noticed that the game will crash about 30+ minutes after continuous play when i try to open chat too. This happens after the update on 2017-02-09

Yes, noticed that the game will crash about 30+ minutes after continuous play when i try to open chat too. This happens after the update on 2017-02-09
    hmm, yoiu are lucky.. for me it is happening this issue since 3rd Aniversary update! useless TAP support and Developers just take care of their sales, how to rip (milk) more players off.. and bugs which are very easy to see stays neglected...

No longer playing GL ...