Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game crashing when click on the icon to call up chat

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    I have noticed, that game crushes more often with higher speed connection. So if it begins to crush, I usually switch 3G instead wifi and if it is not helps - turn into Edge.
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

I started to crash in the Celestial Portal a lot lately, not even playing for 5 minutes.

I can't scroll through the list of commanders to recall and revert their augmentations or remove items. It works after you try a lot of times.

Crash happens sometimes during opening the ship formation interface as well.

Quote Originally Posted by anhtbxn View Post
    I started to crash in the Celestial Portal a lot lately, not even playing for 5 minutes.

I can't scroll through the list of commanders to recall and revert their augmentations or remove items. It works after you try a lot of times.

Crash happens sometimes during opening the ship formation interface as well.
    How many commanders do you have?
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    How many commanders do you have?
    Total commanders? I think total, I have around the same as everyone else since the portal opened. I am only missing a couple of the newer commanders.

Active commanders(not dismissed), I have 7 + FS. Only kept what I use for PvP + Primus

Guys, Since last week I am experiencing even more game crashes ...

It was bad afretr the update, but since the last Rover release ... game just freezes out of nowhere, and restarts ... it always pops the screen send a report to tap...
    sometimes in 10 minutes it crashes 2x
    if I dont play for few hours... I start game, very often I have black screen not loading the game ... then I reboot, it can happen that once I start the game it loads for longer time, if during this loading I accidentaly touch something like chat or other windows... it might crash again ..

well, its is worse than beta testing, its alpha development phase, always with TAP..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    As I've already mentioned above - for me on IOS there are only this things, that help me to play without crashes for some time: 1) reinstalling; 2) do not enter many accounts; 3) turn off wifi and 3g - enjoy Edge; 4) do not enter places in game, which are not needed in certain moment, but can download additional data - inventory, celestial portal, herobook etc.
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)