Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #24: Star Lord

Section Leader
    His reflection shield killed many of my ships...Only his look is bad the rest like hi spowerfull satk can help many of us...
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    His reflection shield killed many of my ships...Only his look is bad the rest like hi spowerfull satk can help many of us...
    I still think he is cute ... like Garfield
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

One-Star Admiral
    In terms of looks, I take the Frog over the earlier Xmas Cmdr

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    In terms of looks, I take the Frog over the earlier Xmas Cmdr
    Well to me Retrobot is also cute. The first 2 is a different story
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Now when SL been with us for some time now ( tap measures, very long time) do you guys still think he is that great commander he was when he was presented?
    concidering with all new upgrades we have, dark aero, hp reshapes and legendary equipments to protect our beloved cmdrs,
    What will happen to star lord if GL release star ocean R6? (like the accedently did a couple of months ago)

Quote Originally Posted by Delirious GL View Post
    Now when SL been with us for some time now ( tap measures, very long time) do you guys still think he is that great commander he was when he was presented?
    concidering with all new upgrades we have, dark aero, hp reshapes and legendary equipments to protect our beloved cmdrs,
    What will happen to star lord if GL release star ocean R6? (like the accedently did a couple of months ago)
    Tap did? Who has them? I missed the good stuff /again/

Separately, Star Lord has turned out to be an anti Ursa for me with his 100% reflect damage back skill. I am of course on the receiving end of it.

The 30% reflect damage back on other friendly commanders, can turn a close battle (in terms of health). It can be mitigated by Castor's Eye (if it activates to give some health back) or Ivanosky's helmet (if it the reflected damage occurs in the first round).

I bought Star Lord to replace Raksha because I prefer attack than defend. If your strategy is to shoot first, SL is definitly THE must have commander in front of Raksha because he is more agressive and prevent S-ATK so others commanders can survive and don't need protection.

Maybe later I'll replace my FD by Raksha but at the moment Jacquie is still helpfull.

The basics stats of SL are very powerfull and made to be very agressive. For instance a fleet with SL, Fitzgerlag, Stratus and sturdy will be a blitzkrieg army! With SL you don't need dodge since you want to take the dommage to reflect it. The block allowed SL to survive against one shoot skill like Fitzgerald or even buffed ursa.

In my opinion the reflection effect is the most valuable capacity because it's a %, it means the more dommage you take, the faster your openent will die.

The strategy SL(Krill) + speed is a winning one in my opinion and that's why it worth the xxK credits.

Hi guys. Is starlord worth replacing Alfred?
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raylimyf View Post
    I would say yes, StarLord is a viable replacement because with the part 2 of hull reshape Alfred's curse (?) can be survived and is no longer a death sentence

StarLord under the right conditions can refract back 100% of Ursa's SATK to kill Ursa - I have experience often enough to be wary of StarLord's fleet

Also in a close battle when other commanders refract back 30% damage it could kill the opponent - and yes it has happened to me too before

Quote Originally Posted by Raylimyf View Post
    SL is really awsome! He has very good basics stats like block and hite rate. His stats also improve a lot when you upgrade him.
    It is the ship I'm improving the most and actually he makes me win a lot of battle espacially since I have Castor eye on him because he reflecte more domage.

Unlike Protector like Raksha or Destructor like FD (even stricker), SL can't be countered (at least at the moment).

His very high block coupled with ts4 and dual R6 block make him very hard to hit and furthermore its acc recharges faster thanks to the counters.

But do not feel obliged to take it^^
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"