Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Commander Focus #24: Star Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Raylimyf View Post
    Hi guys. Is starlord worth replacing Alfred?
    wait untill you see next Ranger do not rush to buy it.. as the next generation might be better fit for your game play ..

let us see what we get as an "Easter Egg" from TAP
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    Did you forget to mention that he is bugged? In round 3 if his accumulator is charged - he will NOT shoot special attack. He will shoot normal attack and his accumulator will drop by 100.
    Latest answer for this fix from tap is that i quote: "should be fixed in version 1.8.1". You will lose a lot of battles because SL does not shoot special when his accumulator is even overcharged. This answer we got from FB Group in the reports.
    If you do not believe me - you can see the bug in CCC top32 too. So it is not only me. And tap may continue to say that it is fixed - but it is NOT. 2 months already.
    Yes, he is bugged! I notice that today, and i'm losing battles because of that!

spown.s364
    Level 100
    FS +3 (Mileena) Fearsome Devil+5 (Trickster) Alfred+7 (Elsa) Stratus+7 (Paccar) Geoffrey +6 (Acc'Tan)

Уже имеется

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    wait untill you see next Ranger do not rush to buy it.. as the next generation might be better fit for your game play ..

let us see what we get as an "Easter Egg" from TAP
    Frankie, plz share your crystal ball
    time's up.