Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Module Wormhole 2017-02-02 (2 days)

  1. #1
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,546

    Module Wormhole 2017-02-02 (2 days)

    Module Wormhole 2017-02-02 (2 days)

    Lost first shot at wave 7
    Dodgy opponents become a problem from wave 10 onwards.

    First death at wave 11.

    Switched in Roxy for Anatoli, to increase hit rate (you can use Dor too) and found that normal attack by Roxy does -23 damage for normal attack because she is not upgraded with Dark Aerosiderites

    2 paid revives (200 credits each) to pass wave 13 for the first TS-4 module chip.

    Spent another 800 credits to finish to wave 14.

    And another 200 credits to finish wave 15 for the next 2 TS-4 module chips.

    Most tough opponent is Cryptor which due to high misses meant he could keep on charging up accumulator and put Stasis shield (very big problem for me in Wave 14)

    Reset costs 4000 credits.

    Fleet used FD, Ursa, Retrobot/Roxy/Anatoli, Flagship

    Note: please don't wait for accumulator or formation photos - even though I took most screen shots.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  2. #2
    Four-Star Admiral Kris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    855
    I got to wave 14 with 50% remaining with 1 paid revive. I will try to complete for free tomorrow as i bought the sword level 2 (which is awesome and i am very happy with!) so i dont want to waste too many credits now.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

    You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

  3. #3
    Section Leader Lola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I got to wave 14 with 50% remaining with 1 paid revive. I will try to complete for free tomorrow as i bought the sword level 2 (which is awesome and i am very happy with!) so i dont want to waste too many credits now.
    Congrats on the sword.. who did you put it on?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

  4. #4
    One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Kiev, Ukraine
    Posts
    302
    According to Kris fleet I think he put it on Azrael
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

  5. #5
    Major General
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaliy Medvedev View Post
    According to Kris fleet I think he put it on Azrael
    Sword II is useless on a commander with Krill as a lieutenant. I bet he put it on Ursa.

    About wormhole: stopped at wave 15 with 78% left - Dor+7 and Azrael do their job good.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

  6. #6
    Four-Star Admiral Kris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    855
    To answer the above question.....you are both right as i have 2 I was thinking of putting one on Dor, but i use him and the FS as meat shields for Ursa's attack.

    Yes the sword is pointless if you have Krill, but my Krill isnt +7 yet so the sword still has a bit of use.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

    You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

  7. #7
    Super Moderator z3nithor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    w747 / w928 / w1086
    Posts
    869
    For 600cr+today's free supplies, I cleared 13. Not bad for 2x TS-4 chips.
    time's up.

  8. #8
    Four-Star Admiral Hernan D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Module Wormhole 2017-02-02 (2 days)

    Lost first shot at wave 7
    Dodgy opponents become a problem from wave 10 onwards.

    First death at wave 11.

    Switched in Roxy for Anatoli, to increase hit rate (you can use Dor too) and found that normal attack by Roxy does -23 damage for normal attack because she is not upgraded with Dark Aerosiderites

    2 paid revives (200 credits each) to pass wave 13 for the first TS-4 module chip.

    Spent another 800 credits to finish to wave 14.

    And another 200 credits to finish wave 15 for the next 2 TS-4 module chips.

    Most tough opponent is Cryptor which due to high misses meant he could keep on charging up accumulator and put Stasis shield (very big problem for me in Wave 14)

    Reset costs 4000 credits.

    Fleet used FD, Ursa, Retrobot/Roxy/Anatoli, Flagship

    Note: please don't wait for accumulator or formation photos - even though I took most screen shots.
    I don't know how the hell you finished the last wave with only 200 credits

    I spent 200 on wave 14 and 800 on wave 15
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

  9. #9
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    I don't know how the hell you finished the last wave with only 200 credits

    I spent 200 on wave 14 and 800 on wave 15
    I had the opposite problem, i don't know how the hell i had to spend 800 on wave 14

    In wave 15, i targeted Cryptor first and the rest was helped by Anatoli's critical chance assistance
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  10. #10
    Major General
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    186
    Finished wave 15 with 1 try. This time Dor and Ursa cleared the field easily, Azrael hit 3 targets but no skull appeared.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •