Thread: Fleet size - am I missing something?

Fleet size - am I missing something?

I currently have FS +4, St Nick +4, Lily +3, Geoffrey +4, and Alfred +4 and I'm at lvl 99. I'm showing a fleet size of of 175m while others on my server with less augmentation, less alpha, lower weapons and worse galactonite have far higher sizes (260m etc). Am I missing something obvious or not?

A couple of things that I can think of that you wouldn't be able to "see" them having.

- Tech level (maybe some of them maxed out or close to there?)
    - Manoinver's Cabin upgrades (maybe some of them have high upgrades in here?)
    - Hull Reshape level

Do you see them using any sort of paint? Paint can boost a bit of force depending on the level of paint.

Add here TS modules types (1-2-3 or 4) for each class;
    Upgrade level of equipement using plans;
    Types of galactonites (at your level an r6 pri energy lvl 10 is much worse than an r5 tekken lvl 5 or 6), etc
    Also a big impact on overal force of the fleet has Starocean galactonites used on commanders.
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; February 11th, 2017 at 16:04.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Nev Bowman View Post
    I currently have FS +4, St Nick +4, Lily +3, Geoffrey +4, and Alfred +4 and I'm at lvl 99. I'm showing a fleet size of of 175m while others on my server with less augmentation, less alpha, lower weapons and worse galactonite have far higher sizes (260m etc). Am I missing something obvious or not?
    THere are amny things that can increasehis force, 1 can be higher level on some good duals r5, 6
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice