Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to buy next ? Azrael or Star Lord ?

Hybrid View

What to buy next ? Azrael or Star Lord ?

Hello guys!

I have a problem with deciding what commander to buy next. I have around 60k credits at the moment and i can afford one new commander, but i wonder which one to buy. I was saving for Azrael, but with Star Lord and Fitzgerald out now, i have a problem with the choice.

For the moment, my fleet is FS+4, Armoray+6, Geofrey+7, FD+6 and Sirenne+6.

Since i already have Armoray+6, i am not sure Fitzgerald will be a big upgrade to my fleet compared to swapping Sirenne for Azrael or Star Lord.

I would love to hear some opinions, about what will fit best to my current fleet from people with similar fleets that already have some Azrael or/and Star Lord.

Thanks infront !

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    I have big doubt that star lord will appear again in commander events and even in this case I think Azrael is much-much better
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

What about Ursa? He is much cheaper than Azrael and Star Lord and can help with Primus fleet, too.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Yeah buy Ursa you won't regret! Furthermore nobody knows if or at least when Starlord is coming back... This you should consider if you want to spend now ;-)

Finally everyone (Ursa, Fitz, Azrael, Starlord) will be a good choice and a great benefit and improvement for you. Do not drop Fitz out of your thought as a two striker fleet also can be very powerful with Volkof +3, provided you have enough striker chips.

I would take Raksha ahead of all of them
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Azrael + Ursa, i deal with them all days and so far they are my nightmare...
    Carpe Diem

Raksha's my next commander. A direct upgrade from Akhenaton. And a sure-fire way to make my arena opponents move Kit+4 commanders to the front if they shoot first
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Raksha's my next commander. A direct upgrade from Akhenaton. And a sure-fire way to make my arena opponents move Kit+4 commanders to the front if they shoot first
    I think I would use FD going first anyway, because you aim to shood 1st as always with your strategy
    and Hide^Protect Dor/Kit+4.. thats best against Raksha, at least for me

and on topic of buying commanders? well.. take whats best fit to your fleet ..check max price before buying..
    Azrael is steady reinforcement, but next commander will be (to me) Rover, so they can milk more from FD ...
    .. so Azrael Price was dropped this week to 60k ...for me a clear indication Rover is coming in 2 weeks .. with ship full of Roses
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    I think I would use FD going first anyway, because you aim to shood 1st as always with your strategy

and on topic of buying commanders? well.. take whats best fit to your fleet ..check max price before buying..
    Azrael is steady reinforcement, but next commander will be (to me) Rover, so they can milk more from FD ...
    .. so Azrael Price was dropped this week to 60k ...for me a clear indication Rover is coming in 2 weeks .. with ship full of Roses
    Roxy 2.0? Love is in the air ...
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post

Azrael was 60k in the previous event as well
    time's up.