Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Server Merge Tracker

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Qix View Post
    My server (world 823) get merged today, to give you an idea we were 6/7 active players, so your world is still quite "alive"
    OK thanks. I guess we are still to active for Tap then. We also run some of the empty accounts during space war and Pandora. Maybe that also makes Tap think that we are more active than we are? Country be contra productive to do that?

  2. #12
    Colonel
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    OK thanks. I guess we are still to active for Tap then. We also run some of the empty accounts during space war and Pandora. Maybe that also makes Tap think that we are more active than we are? Country be contra productive to do that?
    Well, a new world means more fun, but also more challenges and more money to put in the game if you want to survive... (and that's the real reason t4f do the merge imho)
    before the merge I was top 2 and we shared weekly 5000 credits in arena, now I'm ranked 15 so it makes more troubles for me to get anything, maybe Pandora will be more fun.... we'll see

  3. #13
    What is the conditions of merging???

  4. #14
    Lieutenant General Donatello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    235
    Add us: World 57-58, 59-60, 65-72. On date 17.06.2016. It is our second merge.
    First merge for us 65-72 was between 17 January - 24 February 2015. You can just write January-February or choose one month. it was maybe February beginning.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7


    You know me but I know you better.

  5. #15
    Five-Star Admiral Frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    Add us: World 57-58, 59-60, 65-72. On date 17.06.2016. It is our second merge.
    First merge for us 65-72 was between 17 January - 24 February 2015. You can just write January-February or choose one month. it was maybe February beginning.
    waw I had no idea that t4f is doing mergers with merged servers, well I guess it makes sense.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

    No longer playing GL ...

  6. #16
    Captain Zarod23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    France
    Posts
    66
    Hi wonderful people!
    We are going to be merged the 15- 07- 2016
    It concern World564(IOS) to World575(IOS)
    Zarod23.s886
    Alliance Fighters / World565 IOS
    Brian +10(Kit+4), Louise+10(Zaffrey+4), Rashka+10 (Andrew+4), Caroline +13 (Krill+7), Burglar Kate+10 (Milena+6)

  7. #17
    Five-Star Admiral Frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarod23 View Post
    Hi wonderful people!
    We are going to be merged the 15- 07- 2016
    It concern World564(IOS) to World575(IOS)
    All good luck to you! But with that impressive fleet you will be more than fine
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

    No longer playing GL ...

  8. #18
    Lieutenant General
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Viet Nam
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarod23 View Post
    Hi wonderful people!
    We are going to be merged the 15- 07- 2016
    It concern World564(IOS) to World575(IOS)
    congrat !!! u will have a new sever with more challenge and powerful enemi. thats make u dont feel boring like in old sever. but, u need to increase your fleet more power if u dont want be raped. hahaha
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

  9. #19
    Captain Zarod23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    France
    Posts
    66
    Indeed!
    Still in arena top 10 atm... But very strong mates now
    Zarod23.s886
    Alliance Fighters / World565 IOS
    Brian +10(Kit+4), Louise+10(Zaffrey+4), Rashka+10 (Andrew+4), Caroline +13 (Krill+7), Burglar Kate+10 (Milena+6)

  10. #20
    Lieutenant General
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Viet Nam
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarod23 View Post
    Indeed!
    Still in arena top 10 atm... But very strong mates now
    thats excited thing when u in merge sever many powerful mates and enemis ^^
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •